Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

so after using the elite mixer edition for a while. and i found ways to do it but i think there should be more sub frequency kicks with less attack. for me that is the best way to mix a natural sounding kick. my 2 cents

A lot of the kicks on Elite have some really nice sub on them, but if you want to lessen the attack, try filtering down the the highs with a low pass.

I've closed the book on the first edition of the 2.0 model kits, I think you guys will be really happy. There are certainly going to be some amazing metal kits in the collection, the new metal toms are crazy sounding too. As 2.0 lives, it will gain more modeled kits and I also want to do a sneap forum special edition just for you guys where I'll concentrate on modeling some of the more esoteric metal bands that have been mentioned here.

A lot of the kicks on Elite have some really nice sub on them, but if you want to lessen the attack, try filtering down the the highs with a low pass.

I've closed the book on the first edition of the 2.0 model kits, I think you guys will be really happy. There are certainly going to be some amazing metal kits in the collection, the new metal toms are crazy sounding too. As 2.0 lives, it will gain more modeled kits and I also want to do a sneap forum special edition just for you guys where I'll concentrate on modeling some of the more esoteric metal bands that have been mentioned here.

when will we be able to download the luck ones that will get it for free!!! :)

cant wait!!!!

i think downloading them compromise the safety of people pirating them. i was willing to wait for my disc. i cant wait to hear the new stuff. sneap forum speacial.... sounds like i need that.

hey men how did it go with the one i send you :loco:?

Can´t wait for the 2.0 update, really dig the 1.5 Elite Mixer edition! I am also looking forward to the Drumagog tutorial.. Right now I´m running Aptrigga, but I´m considering Drumagog as next purchase since I´m having a bit of trouble linking the the two aptrigga instances in terms of matching Z1 and Z4 velocities (might also be the fact that I´ve been a bit lazy... :)

Dimmu borgir - puritanical eurphoic misanthropia
Opeth - ghost reveries
Pantera - far beyond driven.

The metallica might be enough for me to spend the money but if one of these 3 was in there as well O would make the purchase in a heartbeat.

heh) waiting for your Drumagog tutorial - it should be something reeeeeeaaaallly helpfull...

Just got my Elite 1.5... I'm speechless! For the first time, I have too much to pick from. EVERYTHING sounds good! Now I'm even more excited over 2.0

I'll have the drumagog tutorial soon.. felipe got the mp3 thanks.. surrounded by drums right now, sampling away, check later this weekend for some new demos!

Some of the new snares for 2.0 are my absolute favorites thus far. I especially love the snare that is modeled after the Dream Theater snare.... tons of crack but thick as hell too... you guys will love it. I'll post demos soon. As always, you guys rock, I wouldn't be here without you.