Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

whats up fellas. Just workin hard here ironing out the kinks. I don't want to release this thing till its 100% kickass, no BS. So bare with me, I promise you I want it out just as much as you guys want it out.

All of 1.5 is included in 2.0, but 2.0 just adds a TON more, even besides the modeled stuff, I have random drums I sampled that are killer too. The Dream Theater kit is my favorite btw, especially the snare. And btw the upgrade cost from 1.5 to 2.0 will be cheaper then the new 2.0, so you will not get screwed if you buy 1.5.

whats up fellas. Just workin hard here ironing out the kinks. I don't want to release this thing till its 100% kickass, no BS. So bare with me, I promise you I want it out just as much as you guys want it out.

All of 1.5 is included in 2.0, but 2.0 just adds a TON more, even besides the modeled stuff, I have random drums I sampled that are killer too. The Dream Theater kit is my favorite btw, especially the snare. And btw the upgrade cost from 1.5 to 2.0 will be cheaper then the new 2.0, so you will not get screwed if you buy 1.5.

nice...

could you post a demo of the dream theater kit? i cant imagine that :worship:

I always reward people who buy early, which is why the guys who initially got the 1.0 collection actually get everything for FREE. To answer your question.. 1.5 is $269 2.0 will be $329 (or two packs of $180 each) and the upgrade is $30 dollars. So 1.5 plus upgrade equals $300, so you save 30 bucks.

I'm going to seperate it evenly as I can, so each pack provides a good amount of everything. But in the end, I really want the user to end up getting both packs... not for any greedy or monetary issues.. but because I think the whole collection really kicks ass and I would hate to have them miss out. But the half packs will make it a bit easier on the wallet so I'm glad to do it.

what I think I might do is do a written drumagog tutorial with some really cool techniques to get it really rocking with my samps... this will take less time then the drumagog audio/video which would then take time away from the release of 2.0. I did shoot a DRUM MICING and MIXING VIDEO with two amazing drummers and Audix Mics, its already been shot and will come out soon.

Whoa! Waiting for this! Just what I need ;)

still tweaking some of the models, but most of the mapping issues have been solved. what this means is, as soon as i'm done with the models, I have to form the kits in Kontakt and it'll be ready to go.

tutorial I'll throw out immediately after the 2.0 release... speaking of 2.0... I bring you the drumkit inspired by drum sounds of Led Zeppelin:

The Led Zep kit was a lot of fun to model, especially because the music is just so amazing.

So again, drums only, with mix compression:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/LEDZEP2.wav

Scott from Vita Music's version ( www.vitaetmusica.com ) with bass and guitars and even more insane compression:

www.vitaetmusica.com/outgoing/ZEP.mp3

and the actual sounds coming off the keyboard, no further processing:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/LEDZEP.wav

tutorial I'll throw out immediately after the 2.0 release... speaking of 2.0... I bring you the drumkit inspired by drum sounds of Led Zeppelin:

The Led Zep kit was a lot of fun to model, especially because the music is just so amazing.

So again, drums only, with mix compression:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/LEDZEP2.wav

Scott from Vita Music's version ( www.vitaetmusica.com ) with bass and guitars and even more insane compression:

www.vitaetmusica.com/outgoing/ZEP.mp3

and the actual sounds coming off the keyboard, no further processing:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/LEDZEP.wav
WOO HOO!! God damn that gets me pumped up