Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

im trying to order...but dont see where or how I should do to get the discount I bought 1.5 after aug...andwas promised I would get it for free?

Will you charge my creditcard if I order it...or what shall I do ?

im trying to order...but dont see where or how I should do to get the discount I bought 1.5 after aug...andwas promised I would get it for free?

Will you charge my creditcard if I order it...or what shall I do ?

Same question here, except I thought the price was $30 to upgrade from 1.5 to 2.0.

Also, are the mappings for Cakewalk/Sonar/Session Drummer still underway?

The UPGRADES FROM 1.5 will ship upon the final release date, second week of january, and will be $30. The initial release will be Kontakt/Drumagog/Wav, but all the other mappings will soon follow.

From what i'm aware of, the drum samples which are included in his packages are processed and will need no further tweaking with EQ etc (unless that's your preference), but the samples sound as they do on his demo's straight off?

Is this true, or am i misreading?

Also, i use Reason for my drum programming at the moment, and do the samples just load straight into my program, or will i need to use something like DKFH?

I'm just a bit confused at the moment, because i was intending on buying Superior 2.0 when that came out, but now im thinking if these Slate samples sound that good, and can be used in Reason, i'll save my money and just buy thet Slate Samples instead.

Could somebody give me some advice...

Thanks guys

Cheers, would you reccomend buying the Slate CD, instead of Superior 2.0 then, and just using reason instead as a money saver?

I would wait and check out the demos for DFHS2, since it's gonna contain fx and internal mixer. With the Toontrack history, I'm sure there will be several different "mixer presets" ready to use straight out of the box. And then there's the studios they've been recorded the samples...

Funny you say that Ben because we WILL be shipping peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with each 2.0 package *

Steven

*this is a lie

yeah I can get some portnoy samples going in a demo tomorrow, give me 24 hours and I'll be back... probably one of my favorite snares I've ever done. My assistant loves it as well. Lots of mid punch and crack.

It'll be shipping by Namm.

Some updates:
-updated OldZep kit
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo2/OLDZEP6.wav

-final touches are being put on kits, but they are very close to being done

-updated deftones kit, making demo soon, this thing is unreal folks, huge punchy kick and the crackiest snare you'll ever hear

STEVEN SLATE DRUMS will have a working SIGNATURE DRUMKITS 2.0 at the 2008 NAMM SHOW at the Anneheim Convention Center from Jan 17th - 20th.

WE WILL BE UPSTAIRS in room 201 booth 15. An 88 note keyboard will be set up for you to personally try out the 35 drumkits including 12 modeled kits. We will have whiskey, beer, and hot chicks at the booth too. We will also have a raffle jar where you can put your email in. 10 people will be selected from the jar and will win a full version of STEVEN SLATE DRUMS SIGNATURE DRUMKITS 2.0!!

So to sum up our booth (and we sum analog btw):

-Meet and chat with me about the drum software, or Boston sports, your pick

-Check out Steven Slate Drums 2.0 and go nuts with the 35 kits, or load up the live drum session and replace hits with Drumagog

-Get free demo discs and take some photos with two ridiculously hot chicks

-Get free booze

-Enter to win the collection for free

THE PARTY IS UPSTAIRS PEOPLE. DON'T MISS IT NAMM BOOTH 201-15