Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

I'll try to get back to demoville really soon. Just finishing the preset kits. I think you guys will LOVE the Pantera kit for the ultra fast stuff, the kick is very authentic to the original, ultra clicky.

join me at NAMM booth 201-15, and meet these two...
SHOT1C.jpg

i'll hopefully get it out right before we leave for namm. the pantera one will surely be of favor here as well, or at least I assume so.

shot2.jpg

me4big.jpg

exhibiting at NAMM is intense. exhibiting at NAMM with hot chicks is intense, but more fun. if thats cliche, then join my cliche ass over at NAMM booth 2.01-15.

Ok ok so news time. might as well get to this first, Dream Theater beta demo done by Scott Reinwald:

www.vitaetmusica.com/outgoing/DreamDemo.mp3

We are OFFICIALLY announcing a partnership with FX Pansion and we will have STEVEN SLATE DRUMS 2.0 for BFD shipping in March.

I know, you already new that. So here is more news:

The Z4 on the Steven Slate Drums collection consists of two almost identical sounding rooms. Both of these rooms have hard walls and concrete floors and provide the bright, shimmery, ultra 3D sound that the Z4s have become famous for. But now I want you to have even more.

NRG Recording in North Hollywood is home to one of the finest sounding tracking and mixing rooms in the world. Its Studio A has been the source for drum sounds by Linkin Park, Billy Joel, Chris Cornell, Papa Roach, POD, Evanessence, Beck, Bon Jovi, Buck Cherry, Foo Fighters, 311, and so many more.

Now, you'll be able to get a taste of this amazing tracking room on your own productions.

The Steven Slate crew is heading to NRG Recording's famous Studio A where we are going to blast the Z1s/Z3s out of some of their custom speakers. We will have two sets of room mics in studio A capturing these sounds. One set, which will become known as the Z5s, will be a completely unprocessed, natural room tone. The other set, soon to be Z6s, will be compressed and eq'd with the finest outboard.

These new Z5s and Z6s will be a fantastic alternative to the Z4s... you can use any of the room Zs, OR, mix a bit of them all together! Get a mix of the compressed Z6 with the uncompressed Z5. Use the shimmery Z4 on a snare and the warm and deep Z6 room on the kick. Or throw the Z5 up and eq and process it to your liking.

More announcements coming.... but more importantly, get YOUR hands on 2.0 at our Namm Booth 201a -15 upstairs!

-Beta copies of the 2.0 ship on Tuesday, with the official release very soon after.