Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

hey Steven,

one more question!
am i allowed to sell the SSD2.0 collection!?

S.

Yea i was kinda curious about this. I found someone selling this used and wanted to make sure it was legit to buy it used. I was also wondering about possible license transfers of a used cd?

my point about the Mike Portnoy track is that in a real mix of drums, each drum hit in the recording is forever set in stone and will not randomize... therefore when you listen to a programmed track, even if the program is playing the same random samples each time you hit play.. its ok! Overall if it rocks, it rocks.

Selling the SSD collection is a no no. This was made clear in the new licenses that go out.. but even current ones say "only allowed on two of your personal machines"...

The reason we do this is because if everyone bought our collection, copied it to their drive, and sold it... we'd go out of business pretty fast...

More important news:

We have a big bug fix coming to all users, check your emails soon and make sure "support@stevenslatedrums.com" is in your address book so we don't go into spam folders. The new update introduces a new hi hat2 (the current one does not work right) and its a GREAT metal hi hat!

Selling the SSD collection is a no no. This was made clear in the new licenses that go out.. but even current ones say "only allowed on two of your personal machines"...

but i thought the samples were protected!?
naturally i would NOT keep the samples if i was going to sell them!

please don't get me wrong i am JUST ASKING,
off course i will keep the best sounding drum samples in the world! :)

S.

well i asked because i seen one for sale on craigslist and I wanted to ask before i bought them. Needless to say i turned the guy down and he put up on ebay for sale. He said he bought them from ebay and has no need for them. Hopefully you can do something Steven because i almost bought thinking it was legit. Thanks for the reply Steven and i think i will just buy the le version now and upgrade when i get more money.

Can't freaking wait! :worship:

I've mentioned having purchased my samples secondhand and Slate didn't kill me - I still got the upgrades all the same. They're protected against illegal use (copying, sharing, et cetera), not tattooed to your fucking sack, unless I'm mistaken - assuming you're not keeping a copy, which is illegal by any license. Slate, am I wrong here?

Jeff

I've mentioned having purchased my samples secondhand and Slate didn't kill me - I still got the upgrades all the same. They're protected against illegal use (copying, sharing, et cetera), not tattooed to your fucking sack, unless I'm mistaken - assuming you're not keeping a copy, which is illegal by any license. Slate, am I wrong here?

Jeff

this should be OK IMO!:saint:

JBroll was a special exception but past him we're not going to upgrade second hand copies. Again, its simply a matter of being bad for our business.

We're almost done with the bug fix/update.

Also, the new NRG Room is going to really really really slam!!!

Ah, gotcha.

Oh well, then, kids - I guess you'll have to just deal with not being as awesome as I am.

Not that you'd need to sell these, or that buying them is really going to set you back that much...

Jeff

any users can head to my forum and go to GENERAL DISCUSSION.. I posted some samples from the NRG room to try with the ACSNARE. Check out the cool features!!

we have video software so I'll be doing it soon... I know I've been saying that for months but its really coming now.

BTW visit my forum for the 2.01 update.

Jeff

The problem is if you sold your copy and whoever bought it from you uploaded it on a torrent site or something, you'd kinda be screwed since the tracking on the files is linked to the original buyer.

Hi,

I've been a EzDrummer user for 2 years and now I'm looking for a change.

But i don't want to miss the comfort of midi loops anymore. I've read that you are planning to release a groove-library by yourself.

Is that true and if yes - when will it be released?

Greetings
Dave