The food thread.

My friends have told me about this sauce called rooster sauce (Sriracha). That they swear it makes everything taste amazing.

I picked some up at my local grocery store. Turned on the BBQ, made a burger w/ onions and lettuce light on the mayo, then I added a lot of that rooster sauce to my top bun.

OMG, delicious, I'm going to make another one today, as soon as I get off work.

Heard it's good on hot dogs, pizza and other stuff to. Oh how I love experimenting w/ food I'm going to use the shit out of this sauce.

http://culturalminefield.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-love-that-rooster-sauce.html

My friends have told me about this sauce called rooster sauce (Sriracha). That they swear it makes everything taste amazing.

I picked some up at my local grocery store. Turned on the BBQ, made a burger w/ onions and lettuce light on the mayo, then I added a lot of that rooster sauce to my top bun.

OMG, delicious, I'm going to make another one today, as soon as I get off work.

Heard it's good on hot dogs, pizza and other stuff to. Oh how I love experimenting w/ food I'm going to use the shit out of this sauce.

http://culturalminefield.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-love-that-rooster-sauce.html

Yeah i've tried that at pho restaurants, it's pretty awesome. I need to experiment too.

For New Year's, I present to you pappardelle with ragù alla Bolognese:
15780761_10102557269114264_1260727975626500591_n.jpg

I don't have a picture, but I cooked lamp chops with garlic tonight, and they were wonderful. So much delicious fat.

Also laughing at this old post I made on the previous page:
That's like the food equivalent of FatRedneckBitchesWhoDontShave.com

Just had baked beans with garlic and chipotle seasoning mix, then put some on a bun with a Hebrew National hotdog and spicy mustard. I came a little.

Just put one Naga Jolokia in a portion of pasta and I couldn't finish it. I appreciate that kind of stuff.

Hilarious that the proclaimed 'fat motherfucker' on this board hasn't shared a recipe in this thread yet.

Riker Brand Chicken Mac

What you need:

Three chicken tenderloins (local store brand is fine. I get the boneless/skinless because it's the healthiest and easiest to cook)
McCormick's chicken seasoning
Grippo's BBQ seasoning (might only be available in the Cincinnati area)
Garlic Salt
Pepper
One box of Kraft Mac and Cheese (I could probably do this with elbow macaroni and shredded cheese but I'm lazy)

Prep: Cut the chicken strips into small pieces. Take the seasonings above and place them in a mixing bowl. Drop the chicken into the bowl and stir it around to make sure you coat all the chicken pieces.

Step 1:
Fill a medium sized pot about half way with water. Salt liberally as it helps bring down the boiling temperature. Bring this to a boil.

Step 2
Place the chicken in the skillet. You could probably use some type of cooking oil or olive oil, but I didn't here. Do not start cooking until you place the noodles in the water.

Step 3: Once the water is at a boil, put the noodles in. Takes about 7.5 mins for them to be done.

Step 4: While the noodles are in, bring the skillet to medium or medium high heat. Make sure you cook it all through. You may need to separate some of the chicken pieces while in the skillet. Should take roughly 7-9 minutes depending on temp used.

Step 5: Drain the noodles (this is basically what is on the fucking Kraft box from this point). Place them back in the pot.

Mix in some butter, the cheese mix and milk. Stir vigorously.

Drop some of the chicken in the mac and cheese and you're finished.

Note: You could probably use 4 tenderloins for an entire box if you wanted to.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Cousin brought me ten trout he caught today. Haven't had fresh fish for a while. Haven't gutted them yet. Hoping to find some roe sacs.

Baked myself a fresh trout today. Pretty fucking good.

Oh and I let curiosity get the best of me today. I fried the livers of the trout I gutted in butter and salt/pepper. They're edible but well, they taste like a butthole even @arg wouldnt lick.

Reactions: The Ozzman and arg