The food thread.

Ha. If someone told you to eat a teaspoon of horseradish they were fucking with you. You could have put a tiny bit of Vicks vapor rub on your finger and rubbed it on the inside of your nose to the same effect.

My family has grown it my entire life. Very good with beef but I'd never take a big spoon of it unless there was money and alcohol involved.

So here's my normal way of eating spaghetti these days. All ingredients separate, so I can mix and match with every bite. There's a spoon off-camera in the cup of sauce. The spices are garlic, oregano, and crushed red pepper (I did have grated parmesan, but I was dumb and left it unrefrigerated to spoil, and I haven't replaced it yet).

Step 1: grab noodles with fork
Step 2: place noodled fork on plate, and shake spices onto noodles
Step 3: grab spoonful of sauce, and spread it over noodles
Step 4: profit

IMG_2490.JPG

So here's my normal way of eating spaghetti these days. All ingredients separate, so I can mix and match with every bite. There's a spoon off-camera in the cup of sauce. The spices are garlic, oregano, and crushed red pepper (I did have grated parmesan, but I was dumb and left it unrefrigerated to spoil, and I haven't replaced it yet).

Step 1: grab noodles with fork
Step 2: place noodled fork on plate, and shake spices onto noodles
Step 3: grab spoonful of sauce, and spread it over noodles
Step 4: profit

View attachment 9045

Italy, by way of Southeast Asia?

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Don't normall eat breakest, but started eating breakfest, thought I was going to die, I actually caulled the hospital.

Cause ur mom.
hide-the-pain-harold-trying-to-smile-meme-mobile-wallpaper-800x1280-20331-1387213964.jpg

Made a cheeseburger, don't normal make cheeseburgers, have not in awile. it was gross as fuck.

This barbecue seasoning I bought at the Amish market is amazing with beans. Very sweet, and somehow adds a nice pork flavor. They already come canned with pork of course, but I've never tasted it in the actual beans the way I do now.

IMG_8453.JPG
The wife made seitan goulash last night and it fucking ruled. She makes the seitan herself by rinsing flour until all the starch is washed out and then ads spices and salt and fries it up like meat. Fucking delicious. I could almost go full vego if it weren't for my love of ham, bacon and cured meats.

Later am making TGI friday wings, it's the only thing that tastes ok that you can get, and I probably won't die if I eat it. I'm going to stock up on them.