The food thread.

That looks horrible, and usually spinach and artichoke dip is incredibly low fat but has a very very small serving size so having more than a few servings will ramp up saturated fat intake. :cool:

Sounds like your definition of "incredibly low fat" needs a little work.

Deep-fried pepperoni and bacon pizza is actually incredibly low fat as well, but has a very very small serving size. :cool:

I have one favorite pizza:
It is my own homemade one. This doesnt mean just taking a frozen pizza and putting slices of pepperoni and jamming that fucker in the oven. Im talking about HOMEFUCKINGMADE. I make my own dough from scratch, like with flour and yeast. I make that shit up real nice and put that in the oven for about 10 minutes to get nice and toasty (btw, this is thin as fuck, im from NYC/Only Thin is Real). I make my own homemade tomato sauce too. I use 2 cans of tomato paste and equal or a little less amount of water. I simmer this over low heat for a bit before adding the spices. I use a nice helping of oregano or a blend of Italian spices. Then I add the sugar... Yes, sugar. I make the sauce really sweet. Then I add the secret ingredient, I usually dont tell people, but Im willing to make an exception. Red pepper flakes. Yeah, it just adds a little extra to the sauce, it balances the sweetness of the sauce. Ok, I wish I could say that I make the cheese myself, but I dont. I do use freshly grated cheese, its about 3/4 mozzarella and 1/4 sharp cheddar.

The only phrase I can use to describe how awesome this pizza is
FUKK 666:Spin:

I bought a yogurt this morning to eat for breakfast, but it magically fell out of my bag and when I got to work there was no yogurt.

SAD KRAMPUS T_T

Hey is it possible to OD on yogurt?

What's your favorite kind? For me plain is the only way, all those fruity ones are too sweet. I used to love Greek yogurt with honey but now it's too sweet and feels wrong.

What's your favorite kind? For me plain is the only way, all those fruity ones are too sweet. I used to love Greek yogurt with honey but now it's too sweet and feels wrong.

I don't have anywhere near a favorite, I'm always picking a variety of flavors in roughly equal portions. I don't do plain that often though, it's a little too... well, plain for me.

The 'greek' yogurts I've tried seem to have a nice moderation in flavor, but I don't like their thick texture.

best pizza ever is from Buddy's

fuck you all if this doesn't look fucking INCREDIBLE to you

800pxbuddyssmallpizza.jpg

fuck, i want pizza.

And i just had two huge slices for lunch today. it's like crack except with far greater calories.

Going to eat at this place called Sammy's LA Pastrami and the food looks so fucking deliicious:

Pastrami burger:

l

Zombie burger:

l

Big Ass Bacon Cheesebureger

l

Pastrami Sandwich

l

502 Fries

l

Doritos cheeseburger flavored chips have to be one of the most horrifying things I've ever put in my mouth.

They literally taste mustard and pickle at the front, then a hamburger patty from burger king (ie, tasting mildly of the grill itself) towards the end.

I cant decide if this is disgusting or not... but it's a bit troubling that they even exist and taste so true to what they're supposed to.