The food thread.

There's a pizza place in our local mall... literally called "The Pizza Place" that serves some of the biggest, greasiest, floppiest, and tastiest new york style pizza I've ever eaten. They also have insanely good stuffed pizza. The slices are huge, a little expensive, but well worth it.

They also use smaller pepperonis that shrivel into a concave pool full of grease. Havent ever had those anywhere else and I've never had better.

My mum makes awesome home-made pizza. And Costco makes better pizzas than both Pizza Hut and Dominos combined.

I haven't had Costco pizza in awhile but I recall it being damn tasty. I enjoy the Sam's Club pizza as well, but for me it's not as good as Pizza Hut. There's this local place called Graziano's with delicious pizza's, and they have a pizza buffet as well which is damn good. My favorite place to get pizza though is probably at this Italian restaurant in Culver City called Ugo. So good.

There's a pizza place in our local mall... literally called "The Pizza Place" that serves some of the biggest, greasiest, floppiest, and tastiest new york style pizza I've ever eaten. They also have insanely good stuffed pizza. The slices are huge, a little expensive, but well worth it.

They also use smaller pepperonis that shrivel into a concave pool full of grease. Havent ever had those anywhere else and I've never had better.

Fuck, that place sounds tasty.

Eggs on pizza sounds disgusting to the point that I wouldnt even want to try it...

Simple pepperoni + cheese or stuffed pizza thnx.

Don't go out to eat if you're gonna come home and spoil your glorious meal, fool.
It didn't spoil the meal. I enjoyed every one of those 30 little grams of globular arteriophilic doom. The spinach and artichoke dip was fucking orgasmic, and accordingly turned out to be the worst of them all. They conveniently omit the primary ingredient from the title. :lol:

This looks like something worth trying at least once:

pjapan.jpg

That looks horrible, and usually spinach and artichoke dip is incredibly low fat but has a very very small serving size so having more than a few servings will ramp up saturated fat intake. :cool:

man I can't wait to eat horribly unhealthy American restaurant food again

last time it made me sick for days, but in the best way possible

Eh wtf, obviously I ment raw egg on the pizza before it goes into the oven so it turns out something like this when finished:

6a00d83451b42169e201156f3d0105970c-pi.jpg