The food thread.

BBQ! There's an awesome franchise that opened up nearby called Barbecutie and I've got a leftover pork sammich waiting for my immediate consumption. Their meat by itself isn't the best in the world (that honor goes to Old South BBQ) but Barbecutie only a mile away, cheap, and have the best sauce ever. Always mix hot and sweet sauces- one alone just doesn't cut it!

Go to Old South if you're ever in the Atlanta area. It's soo worth it. Now off to eat my sammich...

Was excited to see my family carrying me home a container of their friend Perry's chili. Nuclear hot jalapeno/habanero style but so good. Loving it now, but I'm sure I'll regret it before the night's even over.

Was excited to see my family carrying me home a container of their friend Perry's chili. Nuclear hot jalapeno/habanero style but so good. Loving it now, but I'm sure I'll regret it before the night's even over.

Sounds nice but not good if you have to be up early for work or whatever.I have learnt to give serious consideration before eating really hot stuff these days.
I've eaten so much food over the last two days :( yesterday was the AFL grand final and spent the day with my pares,mum of course prepared enough food to feed 20 people,sandwiches,pies,sausage rolls,marinated chicken pieces and heaps more and I just came from there for a roast lunch.I'm feeling so full and horrible that I don't think i'll be eating much food for the rest of the week.

had siam fried rice with extra curry powder in it.
excellent stuff. has beef, chicken, and shrimp in it. yum!
Also had a 3 musketeers bar. lol. why not? I deserve it.
Tomorrow Im going to eat very little.
Maybe a banana and coffee until dinner.

A nice middle aged Japanese couple I know had me, my neighbor and Man-Purse over for dinner last night. She made yakisoba (pan fried noodles with light sauce mixed with crunchy veggies), yakitori (meat/chicken/veggie skewers), salad (not the healthy kind - think potato salad with lots of egg and ham), and her friend brought these AMAZING Brazilian cheese bread ball things. I of course overloaded on the bread balls until I felt sick. I almost never eat bread at home because I'm deathly afraid of mold, so it was awesome.

The chocolate company "Ghana" has released an incredible new ice cream bar that is half Klondike/Chocotaco and half ice cream sandwich. Indescribable!

glory hallelujah I miss Mediterranean/Middle Eastern style food.

I am going to eat an entire tub of hummus by myself the second I land in Germany.

I just had some homemade fried chicken with Budweiser's brand of BBQ sauce, followed by oven-baked cookies from Costco. 'Twas good.

I went to Chili's for lunch today, and from looking up their nutrition facts afterward I probably ingested about 30g of saturated fat...

yeah, barbeque sauce on fried chicken is epic chickenfail.

One of my favorites is to deep fry some buffalo wings and then shake them up in a batter of BBQ sauce.

Fuck, just thinking about that makes my mouth water.

P.S. You sir need to rearrange your taste buds, your missing out on some awesome fucken grub.

So there was a pizza club at UNLV, but its no longer around, so I'm starting it again. Basically people just get together and eat a bunch of pizza (and maybe a movie or something?)

Anyways... what are your favorite pizzas? And favorite pizza places?