The food thread.

I love cooking for myself.

Cleaning up isn't so bad either, just put on some music, and it makes it so much more easier.

I'm cooking rice. Only rice. Nothing else. I love eating rice alone, it looks like a bunch of ant larvas.

New addiction. It's almost like a dessert, except really healthy. I wish they sold it in bigger containers tbh

cottagepineapple.jpg

That looks DELICIOUS Belligerent. I am hooked on "fruits sarada yogurt" here which is basically that but yogurt and not cottage cheese with sweet plums, mandarin oranges, pear and pineapple.

Today me and Ben ( coworker ) created a Dinner Special which was incredible. It was Seared Queen Charlotte Halibut with a Pea and Mint Risotto, Pea and Mint puree and a White and Purple Carrot Slaw, with just a bit of Broken Orange Vinaigrette to top it off. Pairing it with our Ehrenfelser sent it over the top!

This is the most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth:

pro_mif_101.jpg

If you have yet to try it... Go!!!! Now!! Seriously... i'll wait...

I'll see your ice cream and raise you this:

ben-and-jerrys-creme-brulee.jpg

Only ever got two of them before I believe they were discontinued. Ate it with one hand and touched myself with the other.

Thinking about making some nachos and guacamole for lunch.

I'd make a guacamole sandvich instead, but there isn't any lettuce in the fridge.

had a half of guacamole sandvich with nachos.

It was great. What I did was I put the bread with cheese on it in the oven with the nachos, put some tomato in it, and of coarse guacamole.

Just made myself a delicious sandwich...maple bourbon turkey breast, Maine maple champagne mustard and crumbled garlic + herb feta cheese on a plain bagel thin.