The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

Since we're talking about age, I'm 21. Although I feel much older for some reason.
err.gif

50 is the time of your very prime amongst dwarves :p

you sound very informed and cultivated for your age, and you come off as a balanced, stable individual. it's not that i'm any judge (after all i don't know where gotland is and i'm as stable as a "hello kitty!" pillow on the top of an active volcano), but i happen to have an opinion on everything, deary me. :Spin:

rahvin.

Why thank you :) if you think that's unusual at 18, you really should meet my friends and pretty much the rest of my classmates... They're even better at it than me, compared to them I have the mind of a somewhat too imaginative 9-year-old :D Oh and trust me, Gotland is of no interest to you... unless you like medieval towns of course... and harbor a particular love for ABBA, the Eurovisian Song Contest and leather and spikes and camouflage-colored handbags of course (not to enter into stereotypes AT ALL... ehrm)

Northern Lights said:
Why thank you :) if you think that's unusual at 18, you really should meet my friends and pretty much the rest of my classmates... They're even better at it than me, compared to them I have the mind of a somewhat too imaginative 9-year-old :D

oh, of course, allright. but for the fact that i don't believe you. :p
you're just being modest. so ok, sweden may have some of the most proficient 18-y-o ever, but why are they not here? ;)

Oh and trust me, Gotland is of no interest to you... unless you like medieval towns of course... and harbor a particular love for ABBA, the Eurovisian Song Contest and leather and spikes and camouflage-colored handbags of course (not to enter into stereotypes AT ALL... ehrm)

i score two out of five. :Spin:

rahvin. ("even satan wears leather")

@rahvin: Do you have too small underwear made of leather? I thought it could be quite handy when we´re making the new movie?

RealHazard said:
@rahvin: Do you have too small underwear made of leather? I thought it could be quite handy when we´re making the new movie?

you're evil, because you tempt me to reply "all underwear is too small for me", which is definitely not what you people expect out of someone as responsible and placid as i am. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

@rahvin: Oh you little man (our height is same :) )equipped with great weapon arsenal? "If you´re too small to punch a guy you can always use your gun"

That is what you expect from me..and I like it.

@RH: :lol: :wave:

I'm thinking of the old custom where you're not supposed to eat with your left hand because that's the hand you supposedly use to wipe your arse? :zombie:

And I love Abba... :oops:

Caelestia said:
you're only 19?! :eek:

i feel so old...

haha, yeah, i think the people older than me may be counted with the fingers of one hand... at least if we forget about the band guys themselves. i feel like a teenager, though :)