The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

rahvin said:
oh, of course, allright. but for the fact that i don't believe you. :p
you're just being modest. so ok, sweden may have some of the most proficient 18-y-o ever, but why are they not here? ;)
Because they have very bad taste in music ;) And modesty is a virtue... at least in Sweden, you're taught from the cradle that you're not supposed to claim to be anything better than average... :erk: :p

i score two out of five. :Spin:

rahvin. ("even satan wears leather")
:eek: leather and handbags?? my god! :p

Reactions: Incendiare
True, age is relative. It's personality/intelligence that matters. It would've been interesting to see everyone guessing each other's ages.

Reactions: Ormir
Almost everyone is older than me, but I'm bigger than you. I'm 6'6" or about 200 cm and 250 pounds :)

I love being tall. Anyone I don't know I just call "Shorty :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 foot 9 is very tall for a female.

Heh, I'm 5 foot 4. I'd wear heels all the time, but due to this stupid injury/problem I have, I can't. :/

I'm out of my studies and am 19 now. Other than that nothing much has changed. I've gotten more into gloomy music and still am romantically challenged. I now like Sentenced and David Gray along with the other bands...
Incendiare said:
I'm Incendiare, from a small town near Edmonton, Canada.
You live near me. Don't you just love the giant mall?

Reactions: Incendiare
mousewings said:
You live near me. Don't you just love the giant mall?

Yeah, WEM is great. Lucky all the good stores are in Phase IV so you don't need to walk through the whole bloody mall.

Do you actually live in Edmonton or somewhere around there?

@Steve: 6'6"!?!? !:eek: !:eek:
I'm a whole foot shorter than you!

@mousewings: Injury? What happened? :cry:
I don't wear heels... can't... too big of a klutz. I'd end up tripping and doing damage to myself :p

@Caelestia : The arches in my feet are collapsed. :/ I can't wear heels that much anymore and am using this ointment to repair the problems which resulted from my condition. It's no big deal though.

@Incendiare: Phase 4 is one of the best, but I usually walk through the whole mall. I love looking at the shiny stuff they have for sale. I live in Edmonton.

@steve: Whoah! *sounds the giant alarm*

I am 170 cm tall.. I don´t mind really, I can always confort myself with the knowledge that Rahvin has about same height.

mousewings said:
@Caelestia : The arches in my feet are collapsed. :/ I can't wear heels that much anymore and am using this ointment to repair the problems which resulted from my condition. It's no big deal though.

@Incendiare: Phase 4 is one of the best, but I usually walk through the whole mall. I love looking at the shiny stuff they have for sale. I live in Edmonton.

That sucks how you can't wear heels anymore. Sorry to hear that.

Walking through the mall is cool too, but only if you have time to kill. It's cool you live in Edmonton.

Well, sorry to interrupt, but I thought I'd present myself.

I'm 22 and live in Norway. I'm 179 cm. tall, and weight about 73 kg.

I listen to many different styles of music, but progrock/metal, deathmetal and gothmetal is my favorite styles.

I only own Damage Done, but I plan of buying at least one more DT CD. Which would you recommend?

Anyway, I am a part of a project/band called Autumn Inspiration, of which you can find info about if you follow the link in my signature.

Then the pic:

mt.jpg

Yeah well, gotta get some sleep now. It's late, and I feel like s**t.

Reactions: Tristessa and Miolo
Caelestia said:
@mousewings: ahh.. sorry to be ignorant, but how does that happen? btw i like shiny stuff too
Heh. Not ignorant at all; I don't exactly know much about it. I just know it's bone structure, so I was born with collapsed arches. The problems were dormant until since I was 15 or so when I started wearing heels all the time and messed up my feet. Shiny stuff rules. :D
Incendiare said:
That sucks how you can't wear heels anymore. Sorry to hear that.
Walking through the mall is cool too, but only if you have time to kill. It's cool you live in Edmonton.
Thanks, it's not that bad. I can still wear them. Just not on a daily basis.
Yeah, the mall rules. I'm going there again tomorrow. As for Edmonton, it's okay here. I don't love it, but a few things are good. Like the weather and the mall. :D
Collapse Generation said:
Well, sorry to interrupt, but I thought I'd present myself.

I'm 22 and live in Norway. I'm 179 cm. tall, and weight about 73 kg.
Nice picture. You're cute.