The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

hallo leute toll daß ihr über deutsche euch lusig macht hier.
jaja die 2 weltkriege warn ja keine gute sache die die angerichtet haben,schande über uns...

nice to see you talking about german
and french
and most dislike german and french *g*
Im am happy to be born in france and to live in germany (and to have no problems with both languages)
I think french is a beautiful language,german isnt so beautiful but
it sounds better than easteuropean languages and its always funny to hear nonegermans to speak german

Im solefald,Im 23 ,born in bordeaux,living near nürnberg the capital of the lebkuchen with his worldfamous christmasmarket
and Im forced to go to the army next year
so these are my last days on this board...

farewell my friends farewell

aurevoir & servus

This thread is funny. :lol: What happened to Everlost anyways? He hasn't been here for a while.

red_beef, phyre, Deviant Mind, and Roy Jones Jr. have all left too. :(

I am not a miner.
I am minor.
I am not just usual digger.
I am grave-digga´.

Brief information for those who don´t know me. :)

Ha! Dug up this little chestnut, thought it could be useful :D

Seriously, I figured, there are quite a few newcomers who seem to be well on their wasy towards making themselves regulars, and this sorta works better than the 'Hi, I'm new' thread, because these people aren't new, and it gives them a little more info on a getting to know you basis.

So, I'll start. I'm Dark_Jester, actually known as Ben, I live in the north of England, I have a sickening love of power and black metal, and I am not a grave-digga :D

hello pleasant n00bs, i'm rahvin. :wave: i live in the northwest of italy, i got a job as a librarian for the university and i also do translations. i spend my free time - and a lot of time that shouldn't be free - taking care of this place on behalf of one mr. niklas sundin and the band he's in.
i'm left-handed, an insomniac, single, not looking.

rahvin.

I guess I'm kind of new here myself. I've only been here for a month or so. But my name is John, I live in northeast Pennsylvania but will soon be moving to Hartford, Connecticut where I start my job as an actuary. (I think I'll be the only person that listen's to metal in the entire company :p) I'm just graduating from Penn State Univ. now. I enjoy many different kinds of music (classical, hard rock, all kinds of metal) but I mostly listen to metal. I play guitar and write music when I have time. And as rahvin said, I spend WAYY too much time on this forum, but it's worth it! :)

newbie, that would be me :wave:

I'm 21 and female from the northern part of Mexico, I study literature at the university (but right now I'm in vacations until August, yay!) and have a part time job at a boring call center

Alright... another new person here... :)
Well... I'm from Sweden, the dark north. I'm a poor language student (english, german, spanish, russian at the moment, hoping for classic greek next year...) who will turn 18 in a couple of months (with all due respect, but FUCK the date fixation when it comes to age limits!!! arrghh!). I take nothing seriously. I enjoy writing and haven't quite lost hope of one day getting published.
...and I won't bore you any further...

Nice to know more about you all, seeing that by forum standards I'm actually close to becoming an oldie, not quite in with Rahvin, Siren, FatherVic and co, but definitely 2nd generation (I think, someone could correct me), and its nice to see new faces join the horrible ranks of the undea...forum.
:D
If anyone REALLY wants to know more about me, feel free to ask, as it is I'm not gonna blow my own trumpet when Rahvin could do so for me ;)

Ok, I might as well do this...

I'm Incendiare, from a small town near Edmonton, Canada. I grew up on music like Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, and classical. I've been playing piano for 8 years now, and guitar for one year. I must be the youngest on the board, I swear, since I'm just completing grade 10. I'm a leftie too (so I only had a choice between two gutiars in the store). The band that got me into underground is Katatonia.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.