The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

Originally posted by The Dreamreader

Ahh yes. . I remember that handle! Do you still use that forum? I've been avoiding it like the plague for the last year.. . it got too stupid and annoying, people really having a go at each other over the most stupid things.

Cool! You remember me... I occasionally go to the IF forum, but only contribute to the logical discussions. The place has really become totally different from when it first started, and almost everyone that originally went there has left. I miss the old days.

Originally posted by Blue Moon

@Mousewings : I agree with your comment on the weather bringing depressive mood. I just can't stand winter, spending a whole winter without snow is all I ask... It may be romantic for those who don't live with it 6 months/year, but in the end it gets on the nerves.

The winter here brings extreme weather, and it's always dark early. It is very romantic though, possibly on it's account of being depressing.

Age may also be a factor... the teenage years are difficult times. I am almost out of them, and for that I'm glad.

Originally posted by Kurt
Talking about IF forum, I got to know there most of you guys.
Then I looked here in DT and in Arch Enemy forum and saw you seemed to be here at home.:)

Yeah, I know you from the In Flames forum. :)

I, personally, do feel very "at home" here. Much more than I ever did in the In Flames forum and that DMB place I go to off the site (even back in their good days--sorry IF and DMB boards :cry: ). I surely feel much more relaxed and happy here... :)

Yah know what, the IF forum isnt too great right now, alot of assholes, i.e. Mattias of the Night, but its still my home, my fav band, so there fore its my home, and I do post stupid threads alot of the times, but only b/c everyone isnt talkin and I like to talk.........:D...............Ill just shut up now, im new to this forum, and I feel strange like the first day of class. :cry:

Welcome NicktheClayman :)

Make sure you pass from the "I'm new" thread for a treat :D

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
Yah know what, the IF forum isnt too great right now, alot of assholes, i.e. Mattias of the Night

Yah you're right. Its really buggin me a lot..
Some cow guy is there now and he's as bad as they come
Look at his new threads and you'll know what I mean

Originally posted by astarte
je ne sais pas pourquoi il y a tant de personnes qui détestent le français ...

I'm one of these ppl. French is the last language I'm interested in. Excuse me, the french and canadian ppl, but my honesty use to talk through my mouth too much. Just an opinion.

|ngenius (who understands the french so well, but doesn't write or speak it)

@|ngenius: you've lost the perfect and unique time in your life to use the expression "excuse my french" in a very humorous and slightly ironic way. :p :p

rahvin. (who doesn't even understand himself anymore)

well excuse my Spanish (friend)....but well what the hell, I'm with him....I find French a poshy and horrible language....I'd rather learnt Romanian first!
Can't see where's romanticism on a language that seems to be spoken with no less than three pieces of chewing gum in your mouth!!!!
but well it's all about opinions!!! and of course my opinion is that my opinion is the best one.....

fathervic (closing the circle)

:lol: I've always wanted to be chewed!
Actually no Gums is refering to the excessive size of my gums (you know, in my mouth)
Although they're really not that big, its just a dumb old high school nickname..
okay this is humiliating I'm outta here