The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

i said NO prize :p

geez, Hearse, you got 69th reply on this thread....

Siren (about to get alcohol and a sponge to clean up her dirty mind :err: )

*Phyros disturbing the mood*

music, written word, computers, RPG, nature, beer, food, sleep at days, beeing awake at night walking around, singing, trying to catch the other sex in my web, surfing these boards

*reset mood*

..and to get back to this thread's topic.. :D
I'm Giorgos (George in English)
I'm 20 years old, studying Computer Systems Engineering in Sussex University, Brighton, UK.. first year
I LOVE music.. I'm mostly busy with my guitar and my PC, when not listening to it..
Favourite groups: MetallicA (yup that's my all-time fav group.. I've grown up listening to metz and blah.. blah.. blah..), Megadeth, Slayer, Sepultura (well the earlier stuff of all these bands..), Opeth (my fav group at the time, I can't help but listening to them all-day long... since I first listened to MAYH, about a year ago), Dark Tranquillity, Sentenced, At The Gates and many many more..
I don't smoke, I rarely drink alcohol (I've got drunk a couple of times, but with my consent :))... hmmm... I don't know what else u'd like to know.. but u can ask me :p c'ya around...

Originally posted by TheMindzI
I'm mostly busy with my guitar and my PC, when not listening to it..

but u can ask me :p
You are mostly busy with your guitar and your PC when you are not listening to your PC....? :err:

Siren (trying to be an asshole and posting midnight bullshit :D )

Greetings.

@Fury : Héhé, cool de voir quelqu'un de Montréal sur le forum... Il n'y a pas assez de francophones sur le site esti (crime ca fait du bien ce p'tit mot-là...) Ouin en passant félicitations pour ton prix, quoique tu n'y goûteras jamais.... :lol: Tu restes dans quel coin à Mtl ?? C'est plus grand que Québec...

Originally posted by Rei Toei
@melancholia: i had to quit coffee because of a stomach disease (ie ulcer *sigh*), but hey... what about a nice cup of tea? :D
how much sugar, my dear? :)

oh you have ulcer? this is sad :cry:
it will happen to me someday,too.. i know cause i usually drink much coffee while being with a completely empty stomach blah blah :(
tea with sugar?? never :) it destroys its taste me thinks :)
and also i drink my coffee black..no sugar no milk..just pure bitterness *yummy*

all@ i also want to state that the word colada also reminds of sth
:rolleyes: generally...hmm piPa colada haha what a unique combination of words :lol: :lol:

~mel~( expert at cursing :devil: )

Originally posted by Blue Moon
Greetings.

What a bunch of dirty minds... I am personally shocked.

And I just lost my illusions about the superiority of the Greek people.

;)

They are superiorly dirty :lol: :lol: :lol:

@mel: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i thought that too!
bet those foreigners can't find what it is this time! :devil: :Smokedev:

@Thanatos: yeap! ;) :p

Originally posted by Siren

You are mostly busy with your guitar and your PC when you are not listening to your PC....? :err:

I LOVE music.. I'm mostly busy with my guitar and my PC, when not listening to it..

I was only referring to intelligent ppl anyway.. it's none of ur business :)

sorry, some french:

Ben en fait j'viens de Boucherville, sur la rive sud de Montréal. C'est à coté. Et toi, d'où tu viens dans Québec?

Hi All, I am silentlistener. i live in california. my love music. for each state of my mind i have a band i like to listen to. i have a fair idea of what i want in life, but fail again and again. nice to meet you all. thats my little story....thanks for listening!