The GMD Movie Club Thread

We are watching:

Uzumaki (8 votes unanimous!)
Drive My Car (6 votes)
F For Fake (6 votes)
Henry Fool (5 votes)

Uzumaki is apparently on Amazon Prime. If anyone can't locate any of the films, post here and someone will sort you out.

Also, Bliss does rule and the only reason I didn't vote for it was that I'd seen it not that long ago. I'm due for a rewatch of Synechdoche too.

We are watching:

Uzumaki (8 votes unanimous!)
Drive My Car (6 votes)
F For Fake (6 votes)
Henry Fool (5 votes)

Uzumaki is apparently on Amazon Prime. If anyone can't locate any of the films, post here and someone will sort you out.

Also, Bliss does rule and the only reason I didn't vote for it was that I'd seen it not that long ago. I'm due for a rewatch of Synechdoche too.
I need to watch Synecdoche, New York again, so i can fully understand it.

Cool selection! Unfortunately won't be able to get started watching these until the end of the month, got a hellish exam period ahead of me.

I'm finishing Bliss right now and yeah, Noe is right up this alley. Haven't seen much Abel so I can't go off of much there.

Just blah, personally. Feels like I've seen this story arc before and gore doesn't get my rocks off. Idk, meh movie

Haha it's not terrible for sure. I just don't know why anyone would watch that and tell another soul they should watch it, too