The hockey thread

^
riiiiiiiight?

Wow...I don't know what else to say other than it seems someone else here has also suffered from concussions??....and Bruins fans are much tougher than Habs fans. Just being less serious and classless here btw.;)

^
riiiiiiiight?

Wow...I don't know what else to say other than it seems someone else here has also suffered from concussions??....and Bruins fans are much tougher than Habs fans. Just being less serious and classless here btw.;)

lol...who the fuck cares about being tough...what the fuck does that prove? absolutely nothing.

Well it does prove that you are tough

Also, Systematic is what we like to call the shitty sports fan..talks crap about everyone else but his team and doesn't realize how obnoxious he is when confronted. However he is shaping up in the manners department so let's leave him be until time comes when he starts talking smack again.

Oh and wtf Kings..way to play like champs all through the season and then disappoint in the playoffs like that :(

Well it does prove that you are tough

Also, Systematic is what we like to call the shitty sports fan..talks crap about everyone else but his team and doesn't realize how obnoxious he is when confronted. However he is shaping up in the manners department so let's leave him be until time comes when he starts talking smack again.

Oh and wtf Kings..way to play like champs all through the season and then disappoint in the playoffs like that :(

Whatever...saying I don't talk shit about my team is stupid, I know when my team completely sucks, and there we're many times during the season where we lost like 4-5 in a row and I was ashamed to watch them play. But I knew all along that if it wasn't for injuries we would have finished higher in the season.

So at some point I'm not all that suprised that we beat Washington & Pittsburgh.

EDIT: Thought I would throw this in here:

30133_445721800096_524930096_5975578_6539741_n.jpg

Fucking definitely. It was definitely a great series though and last night's game was intense as hell. All of Chicagoland was fuckin crazy last night after the Hawk's victory. Still fucking hungover.

Congrats Chicago...kinda glad you won it.

Heres a question however. A mute point now but...on Kanes game winning goal obviously he and only he knew that he scored...there was no goal light and no indication from the ref for a goal. Hence Kane started to celebrate along with his teammates who rushed onto the ice. IMO this could have been a too many men on the ice penalty called against Chicago. Seeing that this happened prior to any stoppage or a review...negating the goal? Of course after all this it went to review and clearly showed a good goal. Anyone agree...does this make any sense?:err: