The hockey thread

I thought you hated the Wings :p?

And yeah, officially bandwagoning the Lightning for the remainder of the playoffs.

I hate the Lightning. And all their fair-weather fans can go jump in the fucking bay. I've gone to games in Tampa and seen more Buffalo fans than there were local ones. They win the Stanley Cup once and think they're fucking legit. Fuck off beach bums.

I admit Sweden has a great team. But I also have to say that Sweden and Czechs shouldn't meet at semifinals, as they are the best two.

I admit Sweden has a great team. But I also have to say that Sweden and Czechs shouldn't meet at semifinals, as they are the best two.

Well you guys won last year, we can take turns. I've always liked Czech hockey actually.

Berglund is my new master. Seriously, he's gonna be top scorer.

Yeah he's really brought it this tournament. I'm seriously impressed with all the young guys on the team, out of the four scorers today the oldest is 22 years old. Forgot to mention Pääjärvi, Backlund and Ekman-Larsson who have also played really well.

yup. The reason I think it is, is because it's way harder to actually lift it up while moving, then to actually scoop it up and lift with the blade of your stick.

Brilliant stuff!

Congrats for a well deserved silver medal guys! Unfortunately I haven't seen your game.

Boy am I happy for Henrik Sedin today, getting to score the GWG and get another assist, and last but not least getting to shut some people up. He gets a longer break between series, and what do you know, he looks better. It's so obvious that he has been playing injured, what with sitting out practices and leaving during games to get something taken care of. Of course, this had never crossed the media's or some of the fans' minds, no they went all out on the Sedins like the turncoats they are.

For those fortunate enough to watch tonites Bruins / Lighting game on Versus...tell me it wasn't one of the best seen? Had everything and more...absolutely insane game! 6-5 B's.

both goalies and d playing like garbage? rooting for the Bruins but i don't know, shouldnt be confident rest of the series imo

True...though Thomas came up bigger as it went on...with Rolloson being pulled. It wasn't a pretty game but still just as amazing! I say advantage Bruins...not only for winning but in the process they really beat-up TB tonite imo. Think they are just gonna try and wear them down and hope for the best.