The hockey thread

7-3!

aww_yeah_resurrection-s250x196-170627-535.png

True...though Thomas came up bigger as it went on...with Rolloson being pulled. It wasn't a pretty game but still just as amazing! I say advantage Bruins...not only for winning but in the process they really beat-up TB tonite imo. Think they are just gonna try and wear them down and hope for the best.

I don't really think Boston has that much momentum, considering they we're up 6-2, sure that was momentum, but because Tampa had such a brain dead 2nd period. they rallied and scored 3 unanswered and almost tied the game. So I think right now, because how the game finished Tampa has the slight advantage.

And on we go to the Sharks/Canucks series. What the fuck are the Sharks doing...Unbelievable, there ability to keep fucking up in the 3rd period is really killing them...I knew this series was going to come down to the Sedins. If they didn't produce in this series the Sharks we're going to run over them. Lucky for them they are.

And it's sad when you think about it. Joe Thornton is playing great in this series and no one seems to want to fucking follow in his footsteps. I'm a Sharks fan after my HABS, so to see them perform the way they are in the third is really fucking dissapointing, because both games we're entertaining until the 3rd.

And it's sad when you think about it. Joe Thornton is playing great in this series and no one seems to want to fucking follow in his footsteps. I'm a Sharks fan after my HABS, so to see them perform the way they are in the third is really fucking dissapointing, because both games we're entertaining until the 3rd.

He's been good indeed. It's pretty ironic that when Joe Thornton finally steps up in the playoffs, the rest of the team screws it up instead.

He's been good indeed. It's pretty ironic that when Joe Thornton finally steps up in the playoffs, the rest of the team screws it up instead.

Yup, and it's always been like that. Oh and I might add that Logan Couture is playing pretty well aswell!

I don't really think Boston has that much momentum, considering they we're up 6-2, sure that was momentum, but because Tampa had such a brain dead 2nd period. they rallied and scored 3 unanswered and almost tied the game. So I think right now, because how the game finished Tampa has the slight advantage.

Its back to Tampa now...they gained something by earning a split in Boston. Boston's approach, wich they really did well at in game-2, will still be to try and out-physical / wear down TB. However, TB like Boston is steady, almost unflappable, they don't stray far from thier own game-plan no matter what teams try to do to them. Of course TB being more talented / skilled offensively. To win this series, Boston has to play near perfect...starting with Thomas.

Wooh! 2-0 Bruins win tonite. B's played a near perfect grind-it-out playoff road game. Not that they had much to cheer about...but I've never seen a playoff crowd (TB) absolutely silent like this one was...like the whole game. Tampa has the ultimate band-wagon jumper fans.

srry for the dp.

Let's take a moment and talk about Douglas Murray for a second. That guy is a fucking warrior! A GOD DAMN VIKING!!! Shot blocking monster...big game from him and Jumbo Joe is still doing it right, nice to see Marleau jump in aswell!

I still have a hard time seeing San Jose win this series. If they want to take the series they'll have to win one of Vancouver's home games, and that means winning while having pylons Wallin and White go up against the Sedins.

:yell: Bruins blew a 3 goal lead and a big chance of putting a strangle hold on this series. Its all even now (2-2). I'm guessing both series and the Cup final will go seven. It only seems fitting and of course add to the excitement level. These games though exciting are killing me. And I eat alot when I get nervous...gained 22lbs since the Bruins started the playoffs lol.

Not that I'm rooting for the Sharks...but I think they blow thier final load tonite and win...and then be finished off in game-6.

Bruins were under major pressure at times...but hung tough and held on 3-1 now 3-2 series lead. Thomas gave up an early goal then was lights out...amazing game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, people say that Tampa Bay has no chance at winning against Vancouver, but there is no way Luongo can stop the offense they've got. Though, there is no way Vancouver is going to beat the Bruins if Tim Thomas stays on this hot streak he's on now though.

Honestly, people say that Tampa Bay has no chance at winning against Vancouver, but there is no way Luongo can stop the offense they've got. Though, there is no way Vancouver is going to beat the Bruins if Tim Thomas stays on this hot streak he's on now though.

Here's the thing though. Vancouver's offense is on the same level as Tampa's, and Vancouver's defense is on the same level as Boston's. On defense Vancouver out-classes Tampa by a wide margin, and on offense Vancouver out-classes Boston by a wide margin.

I think the wildcard in the SFC will comedown to net minding really.

Whichever goalie plays best will win the series. I'd be much more comfortable with Roloson or Thomas in net than I would Luongo.

tim thomas hot streak? you mean his 3.5gaa against tampa? all these teams left are just pitiful I think..guess rooting for Tampa?

Vancouver is such a unlikeable team with such an unlikeable group of fans. I look forward to seeing Lucic or Chara crush their forwards into oblivion.
this
god damn I hate their faggot ass fans.
"LOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
SHUT THE FUCK UP! HE MADE A RANDOM ASS BORING SAVE!

That and even if it could maybe just maybe be called a penalty, they whine like the gay bitches that they are. fuck off!

tim thomas hot streak? you mean his 3.5gaa against tampa? all these teams left are just pitiful I think..guess rooting for Tampa?

He singlehandedly won them their last game. Tampa's offense was on fire and he only let one in. I guess he hasn't really had a hot streak so much as he has had two absolutely lights out games.