The hockey thread

The fuck are you talking about? I think your mistaking me for someone else. I never said or commented on anything about Savard and his concussion, I don't like seeing players go down like that. The only thing I probably said was that they are done without him, obviously I was wrong.

Besides Marc Savard getting killed in a game lol...nothing new haha...that guy is injury prone lol...
^
The above was your response to the posted question of "whats new in the NHL" awhile back in the original NHL kicks off in Prague thread. Obviously right after Cooks hit on Savard.

The above was your response to the posted question of "whats new in the NHL" awhile back. In the original NHL kicks off in Prague thread.

Well...I just said he got killed because it was a hit to the head...it's the only thing he gets, when he's injured. I didn't mean it the way you think, trust me. I find it's bullshit that Cooke didn't get suspended so that pretty much states that I didn't want him to get hurt.

Well...I just said he got killed because it was a hit to the head...it's the only thing he gets, when he's injured. I didn't mean it the way you think, trust me. I find it's bullshit that Cooke didn't get suspended so that pretty much states that I didn't want him to get hurt.

Again, its one thing to comment on the incident fine...but stating and including the 2-"lol's" that were in your comments about Savard "getting killed" (lol) and he is "injury prone" (lol)...this is bogus and tastless period!

Again, its one thing to comment on the incident fine...but stating and including the 2-"lol's" that were in your comments about Savard "getting killed" (lol) and he is "injury prone" (lol)...this is bogus and tastless period!

Whatever...what's done is done who the fuck cares...

Whatever...what's done is done who the fuck cares...

Movin on as I said earlier...point was made.

WOOOHOOOOO...Savvy in his return gets the game winner in OT verse Philly in game 1 -go figure. Great game!

also- both key players Staal and Markov were hurt in Pens-Habs game 1...not good.

This got me a little choked-up tbh. Thanks to a classy Montreal fan (unlike SysRiff-take note)...I had to post this cool vid that was made in the theme of the NHL's new (rewind time) commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
This got me a little choked-up tbh. Thanks to a classy Montreal fan (unlike SysRiff-take note)...I had to post this cool vid that was made in the theme of the NHL's new (rewind time) commercials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTeRR55dUBU

Because of one thing I said makes me classless? Go suck a dick. Anyways you better hope the B's win game 7 because if they lose that vid will not only be stupid because they didn't win, and it also means the Bruins sucked a big one. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got money riding on the Sharks beating the Hawks, and I guess im rooting for the Bruins but Canadiens are division rivals and they are being underdog greats so I think im going to have to root for them since the Sabres blew it.

Because of one thing I said makes me classless? Go suck a dick. Anyways you better hope the B's win game 7 because if they lose that vid will not only be stupid because they didn't win, and it also means the Bruins sucked a big one. Just saying.

In the past and again in this post...yes many a thing classless.

The Savvy vid is simply cool, thoughful and with some meaning to it at that time and moment. Wether or not the Bruins win / advance has nothing to do with it - ya bonehead.

right...so let's go back about...2-3 years ago, when the Habs beat the B's in 7...remember game 3 when you guys won it OT, and afterwards as people we're leaving 2 jewish habs fans we're beaten by 2 Bruins fans and pissed on. That's classless! Your offended by a few words which is sad in itself, Because I put "lol" twice in my sentence means I loved the fact he got hurt. Get real, I put "lol" in my sentence all the time, as many other people do.

Not once whatsoever do I like seeing anyone get hurt like that, I've been on the receiving end of both sides in my hockey career. And I've seen hometown heroes get fucking paralyzed after shit like that. It's not fun believe me. I'm just pointing out that whenever Savard gets hurt it always ends in a concussion. I don't find it amusing that he gets hurt, I just find it funny because it's the truth, whenever he gets hurt it's by a concussion. I'm gonna say it again, It's a shame he got hurt, the fact that Cooke didn't get suspended probably pissed me off more than it did to you.

In short actions speak louder than words, you need to stop taking everything I say seriously.