The hockey thread

I'm still here you fucking piece of shit! The Canucks are the ones who have two of the three next possible games at home, so it's not like the Bruins have the upper hand or anything. I have never talked shit about the Bruins either yo. I'll go down with the ship if the Canucks lose, otherwise I'll celebrate of course.

And by the way, Luongo is the last person I would fault for these two Vancouver meltdowns. Get your fucking defence straight and your goalie will be able to do his job.

Lapierre was a genius signing, I hope he's still in the team next season.

trade you mean? I know he's switched teams twice this season, but I love how he talks smack...he gets into people's heads. I love him for it, and he's got great hands when he wants to use them.

Canucks get so beat up after the signals its ridiculous.
If they dont have the guts or power to give some back then at least try to get some penalties from it.
Last game Henrik (or was it Daniel?) got a slashing right in the gut by Chara, he could barely stand straight but he sucked it up trying to act all cool, no penalty of course. This was after the signal. Fuckin play the game and fall to the ice and scream then. If they play dirty, you play dirty in what way you can.
Right now they're gettin eaten alive and the refs are allowing it.

NO FOOKIN WAY the sisters were gonna hoist the Cup in Boston!

However, with a chance to win the cup...Loluongo and Co throw up that performance...lol! They don't deserve to win it imo. The Bruins have been more consistent and the more impressive team in this series. And they really didn't have to kill themselves and leave it all out there to win game-6. I'm thinking they have a great chance in game-7. But who knows?

If you can solve Luongo in Vancouver...with his 0.67 save % @ home this series.

and 1.40 (i think not sure on that but I'm not far off) in his last 5 starts @ home.

He (Luongo) has been great at home for sure...but god-awful on the road. Overall, not the type of goaltending a Vezina candidate should be playing imo. Thomas on the otherhand has been sensational throughout (mvp like)...it would be fitting to see him win it. Now if the Hockey Gods give a damn...it'll happen.

If Schneider was to start game 7, I guarantee Vancouver would win. But with Luongo in net, it's 50-50 at best.

Now I really don't hate Luongo and I genuinely feel bad for the guy. However, it doesn't change the fact that for three straight seasons he's played incredibly inconsistent and really pissed on Vancouver's chances. I'm not saying it's all Luongo's fault but it's been the same story each of these three seasons. With Schneider in net, it's reassuring, with Luongo in net, who knows...Vancouver better show up for game 7. I'm really not a stats kind of person (so Vancouver's home record really means nothing going into game 7, it's all irrelevant at this point) but I have to admit I'm quite pessimistic at Vancouver's chances of winning.