The hockey thread

What the fuck is going with the Kings? Maybe that amazing win streak WAS too good to be true

What's going on with the Red Wings? they're not even in a playoff position. Why hasn't the team been mixing well together like lasy year? it's practically the same team (Zetterburg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Holmstrom e.t.c) I'm glad to see they've finally abandoned Osgood.

Yeah I'm with Profanity on this one..although I don't like Red Wings at all, they really should be in a better position then they are in now

Yeah I stayed up just to watch that game. Thought USA was the better team even though they lost in the end.

You know. I will agree...but after that 1 goal where it made it 4-3 definitely made Canada a better team, they came out firing on all cylinders right after.

Jordan Eberle is going to be one hell of an NHL Player...this guy is going to be the player that Edmonton has needed in a long ass time.

He is...a great player. He will be anyways.

Anywho did you guys see that huge upset by the swiss team? Theyt beat Russia in the Quarter-Finals 3-2 in overtime, with 14.7 seconds on the clock. That was absolutely incredible. Good for there team and there fans.

USA! USA! USA!
WOW..WHAT A TOURNAMENT!
USA wins the gold at the World Jr's.

For a good part they outplayed Canada and yet it almost turned into another heartbreaking loss for the US when Canada, again, scored 2-late goals to tie the game at 5. US prevailed in OT!

Towards the end of this tourney..all the games, the action and intensity was as good as ever. Thankfully, I now have the NHL Network available on my cable. Allowed me to tune in and watch...the most I ever have of this W Jr's tourney.

Yeah that was pretty cool, the US finally beats Canada.

And the Blues fired coach Andy Murray a few days ago. Hopefully they can start winning at home now.

Wow the US actually beat Canada? It's a fuckin miracle. I can't imagine how pissed those Canadians must be. Very truly i say that there will be great rioting and violent upheaval in Canada. This event may even mark the end of Canada as we all know it, for all of Canada will burn and so will its people. RIP Canada.

I didn't see the game but I expected this already in the first USA - Canada game, USA was really good. I'm really annoyed that Sweden can never win a fucking junior gold for some reason, not since '81 have we won.