The hockey thread

Even if the pens lose this series, the game tonight alone is almost satisfying enough to numb the pain of losing in the first round. Flyers will not survive the next round, their goaltending is absolutely horrendous, which was evident far before they both shit their pants tonight. The flyers overall have been playing horrible, it's just that the pens have been twice as bad as them. Until tonight.

Kings are still my favorite to beat those fucking divers.

I think these are brilliant btw. ^ That has to be so distracting in a game for the players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hownkey-Townk Town just slayed Hockey Town. Lol goodnite Wings!

Fookin Pens win game-5! This crazy series just might turn into the craziest of all?

Rinne was just too good to beat.

Time to bandwagon LA and Ottawa, and hope Washington can knock Boston out because fuck Boston sports teams.

Sadly the thing about Shea Weber is going to diminish that a little bit and the controversy with Radulov, but im happy for Paul Gaustad. The Sabres never should have traded him

The hit alone is not worth 25 games. So that means Hossa must be really banged up.
My problem with all of it is that the hit could have been clean as shit and still MASSIVE. Torres is a dumbass

It is a shame that it took a player getting carried off the ice on a stretcher to convince Shanahan to get tough. He should of sent this message to the players by suspending Shea Weber when he slammed Zetterberg's head into the glass. That $2,500 fine was bullshit and until Hossa got knocked out it has been the fucking wild west in some of these games.

He really did get what he deserved and I believe it's actually five previous suspensions not three. One more time should be an ejection from the league IMO. I don't see how anyone could call it a soft punishment. Third longest suspension in NHl history btw.

lol, what an awful play by Vancouver in OT. Hamhuis slipped and grabbed the guy's stick and decided to lay on it? Salo was left to retreat but the other guy wasn't even paying attention and just skated towards the bench.