The Joke Thread

i am!
look!

ladymetaum.jpg

A panda walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead.
As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the bartender, "Hey, man, I'm a panda! Look it up!"

The bartender opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda, "A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."

Vitoria Beckham was Pissed at David cheating on her went and did a bit of sleeping around herself.

She fucked michael jackson then made the affair public to harm davids reputation.

Michael jackson however denied it and in his press statement said.

"i did not have sex with victoria beckham as i was in Brooklyn at the time of the alleged incident"

Here I go...

What animal eats stones and flies?

The flying stone-eater

What animals eats stones and lives underground?

The subterranean stone-eater.

What animal eats stones, lives underground and is green?

The green subterranean stone-eater.

What animal eats stone, lives underground and is white?

The green subterranean stone-eater albino.

This is also a true story:

Today my brother came into my room to give me a book back, at the time I was listening to Sodom and I said to my brother, i'll switch Sodom off because I don't want us commiting sodomy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profånity said:
This is also a true story:

Today my brother came into my room to give me a book back, at the time I was listening to Sodom and I said to my brother, i'll switch Sodom off because I don't want us commiting sodomy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whether you laughed at my effort of a joke, the joke itself or me coming up with a joke like that, I bet you laughed more at my post than you did at any other joke in this thread.