The Latin-America thread

@hyena: Yeah I think I'm a very similar situation. At least I'm in public university... (Getting into some college would account for bigger debts)

What? We're not rich (me and my family), we are simply managing to pay for everything we need, sometimes just barely.
LBRH, you're the snobby one, you've been to Europe!

Haha ok I apologize I apologize, I guess I got the wrong impression :p . So you're middle-class? Is there a middle-class in Mexico? I guess it'd be quite small.

Oh I'm not rich, I'm/my family is quite well of, but we're definetly not rich. Put it like this, we can't afford a private Uni. That's good since a lot of them are just terrible :p :lol: .

What if you got raped by, say, a Colombian.
Why Colombian? Let's say it was an Italian. No, no, let's say it was a Costa Rican!

After all, God didn't bar free will, and he actually could.
I had the same thought just a couple of posts before reading it.

Great minds.. ;)

I'm also wondering about something else:
People should feel guilty for killing a 1-month embryo or a 2-month fetus, agreed.
How should people feel then for bringing a child into life and then abandoning a child in an institutional life of loveless misery and in a world of dangers?

edit: sorry for the late (and maybe a bit out of place) reply.

So you want to bed QRV. This is getting more interesting by the minute. :Smokedev:

Actually I was trying to get off the "bedding perpetrator" role and introduce him into it, so I could be free from your accusation.

However, as I have failed miserably, I will instead claim that you are obsessed with "bedding" people, and perhaps it is you who want to bed Claudia and possibly QRV, your previous posts being a projection of your own unsatisfied desires.

Which doesn't have to be a bad thing.

And i will claim that the above claim is a projection of your own dirty desires and thoughts. You secretly imagine me wanting to bed Claudia and possibly QRV too, and that is a sick sick thought!

But don't feel bad about it, there's always worse. ;)

You know, i can't bed people and take pictures or video at the same time. Any volunteers?

Of course you can, just set the camera in an appropriate fixed position. If a cameraman is absolutely necessary, anyone from Greece, Italy, or surrounding areas would suffice.