The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by The Nomad

Yeah, that happens a lot. But there's this phrase I always hear... something about beggers and choosers. it sucks.

But hope things go for the best with both of them. :lol:

Thanks dude. I hope things work out, but who knows.

@Phildwarf: Thanks, we're having a hard time getting it up on the internet.

I really love this Eternal Tears of Sorrow song... It's got some beautiful lyrics.

It's been not very nice lately :( I couldn't talk to someone I would have wanted to talk to this weekend, and I cannot go to Wacken either, it would seem, cause I cannot take any holidays (THAT proves: Zivi is a creature like a slave... only with much less privileges...)

Just hope it starts getting better again... :)

well one nice thing has happend latly, I was in studio on saturday, recording a song I've made :D and it became really good! I'm doing the drums, vocals and bass, and I got one to do the guitar work(just told him what I wanted and he playd it). All in all with mixing and playing we used about 8 hours. and the finished product became really great! :)
Ill get it over on mp3 when I get it on cd(the day after tomorrow, i guess) so you ppl can hear it :)
I even liked my own vocals a little :D

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
It's been not very nice lately :( I couldn't talk to someone I would have wanted to talk to this weekend, and I cannot go to Wacken either, it would seem, cause I cannot take any holidays (THAT proves: Zivi is a creature like a slave... only with much less privileges...)

Just hope it starts getting better again... :)

I'm sure it will :) I think the key is to figure out of Morgana's signature... :)

Originally posted by HellSpawn
well one nice thing has happend latly, I was in studio on saturday, recording a song I've made :D and it became really good! I'm doing the drums, vocals and bass, and I got one to do the guitar work(just told him what I wanted and he playd it). All in all with mixing and playing we used about 8 hours. and the finished product became really great! :)
Ill get it over on mp3 when I get it on cd(the day after tomorrow, i guess) so you ppl can hear it :)
I even liked my own vocals a little :D

Whoa! That sounds so cool HellSpawn! :eek:)
I can't WAIT to ear it!!! And the fact that
you like it as well, makes it even better! :eek:)

have not gotten myself to get it yet, since I've been drunk allmost a week now :) but today Ill relax with my girlfriend, just gather some power before a nother week of drunkness starts :D
and Ill maybe go and get the song tomorrow... Ill trye :)

My best (girl)-friend told me that I am a beautiful person, and she didnt mean my looks, but the way I am as a person.

this is very nice at the gates :)

as for me,i still don't have time to post regularly here.... :cry:
In fact i was away for the week.... and hmm i came to the conclusion that i am neither addicted to the net nor to coffee..... It was the best week of my life,i am very happy...there is a person who fills my life with meaning and happiness...
Greetings to all of you,i hope you are all fine,be strong and take care!

~mel~( touched "perfection" :cry: )

Red? Wasn't that a hell?? Wearing RED CLOTHES FOR A MONTH!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Still have your russekort? Show us!! :) Did you go to Tryvann? What was it like?

Actually, I'll be russ next year. Red. :eek: :eek: I'll have to be drunk that whole month to survive those clothes!!! I figured I'll have to put on lots of metal-things on the pants. I'll have to take a trip to Body Map :) Oooooh, but I don't wanna be russ!!!