The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Happy thoughts. Anyone see the movie Hearts In Atlantis?

A girl I work with got a flat tire and I called the tow truck and used my AAA card to pay for the services for her. She thanked me and that was that. I wanted to help her. The next day she brought in a box of chocolates for me.

something nice happened to me..
i got a new girlfriend, shes likes metal and shes really cute
girls that like metal and guys with long hair are rare around here so i consider myself lucky

I'm off for a holiday (after my final exam semester) and I guess that's the nicest thing that ever happen to me in the last 20 years.

Originally posted by Morgana
Hey Fjell, congratulation, did it hurt much?

Nice thing was also to be able to listen to the U.D.A. sample, which I love... but we know this song already quite a while so it's familiar for us...

Not much, really. I had thought it would be much, much worse, so I had a nice surprice, so to speak. But I guess it is very different depending on where you get it, and also it differs from person to person.

Well, yesterday, our band had to do a concert because we promised we would. And well, that wasn't so great since Chris wasn't there, and I had to work twice as hard, heh. But after we got done playing after about a hour and a half, I got to talk to this one girl who was complementing me on my guitar work. And I got her number. :) I only talk to her for about 20 minutes... Then I came home. But I still like this other girl more. :erk:

@deadwinterdead : we don't always have what we want.....
congratulations for the number :p
What sort of music does your band play ?

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Not much, really. I had thought it would be much, much worse, so I had a nice surprice, so to speak. But I guess it is very different depending on where you get it, and also it differs from person to person.

Mine did not hurt much, but it isn't that big.. thought of getting it a little bit bigger...

I have already taken pic's, but I have to take the rest of the pics at the film first; then I'll get it scanned so I can show you :)

Morg, where do you have yours and how big is it? Can we see a pic?