The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I somewhat despise nemi..ehm
it's so fjortiss
there are some ok ones though, like the one posted here, but mostly it's just crap

uhm..yup

Originally posted by avskum
I somewhat despise nemi..ehm
it's so fjortiss
there are some ok ones though, like the one posted here, but mostly it's just crap

uhm..yup

I don't think I would use the word fjortiss about Nemi. Fjortiss is a girl with a string going 10cm higher up than her Miss Sixty pants, a tiny little top with some flag on it, Buffalo shoes and leggvarmere. You are entiteled to think what you want about her, though. :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

I don't think I would use the word fjortiss about Nemi. Fjortiss is a girl with a string going 10cm higher up than her Miss Sixty pants, a tiny little top with some flag on it, Buffalo shoes and leggvarmere. You are entiteled to think what you want about her, though. :)

For me fjortiss is a mentality..and I find that mentality in the nemicartoon a whole lot. I'll call it goth-fjortiss instead, then.

hmmmm isn't it nice to have people who care about you? :)
i don't have many people i would call close friends,but i am really grateful i have two... :)
Today and yesterday and generally these days i was pretty down....especially today... but my mood started changing 2-3 hours ago...and i really felt great when one of those people called me in my mobile 1 hour ago,just to see if i am ok .....
i feel so spoiled sometimes :)

I went shopping, all by myself, it took a long time walking "round the corner" but I made it going to my bank and then shopping. A woman (think she usually works for that shop, but got a baby not to long ago) helping me getting all the stuff I bought in my bag. :)
I'm really happy being out... my mood was in a bad condition, so I had to go for it... now I need to rest my knee... :D

The nicest thing that's happened to you lately:

Well, it´s Valborg! And me and Mattias is sitting in the sun (well inside my flat) drinking beer... This is what you live for! Darn great!

Wish all of you could be here, charing the fun!

-phyros ( drinks way to much, but whatta heck... It´s Valborg! )

Morgana,It's nice to know you're doing better :)

hmm nicest thing...i feel very loved and it feels sooo nice...... and hmmm i bought a lovely shirt today i will wear on a special occasion :)