The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Today the result of my written exams for my further education was announced and I got admission for the oral exam which will take place at the end of this month. Got a good mark :eek:

I got a good mark in a Latin test (what is Ex in english)...heh the day is saved :D For I suck in many other subjects this year *heh* so this is a kind of "ray of light" in my school-life...

Last week i went skiing in the Alps (near Italy) for three days for school, and that was actually very nice.

Today i finally bought my original copy of Orchid, i also bought a book for Antonio Lobo Antunes.

I booked my tickets for the following gigs :
Anorexia Nervosa
Opeth
Strapping Young Lad

i'm also happy to have learned that the following gigs are scheduled for the following months in Paris :
Paradise Lost
Satyricon / Mortiis
Marduk / Testament
Freak Kitchen
Iron Maiden

:) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Blackspirit

OH! And; *gets ready to rape/murder Phildwarf for
that ticket to the Opeth show!* >;o) Neeeeeeh....
Hope you'll have a good time man! :eek:)

Blackspirit, you are so extreme :p
As you maybe know, the Paris gig is the first one of the European Tour so i'll be happy to share pics / setlist / and mp3's :p

Mh my tests weren't as bad as I thought...today I wrote Latin and did quite good workl.And I won't get a too bad mark in my maths test...so they day is saved :) *is relaxing*

nicest thing that's happened to me lately... i finally got confirmation that i'm gonna interview Opeth before their Toronto show!!! (cos i host a metal show w/ my friend on the campus radio at my university...) it's gonna kick major ass!
i'll post here the day before it airs (or something like that...) if anyone's interested in listening online

nicest non-metal thing today... having a really hot long shower after walking around to classes when it's freakin freezing outside... and then realising that my weekend starts Thursday at 3pm cos of the way i scheduled my classes! mmm loooong weekend... :)

p.s. what's wrong with my stupid avatar?! can you guys actually see it?? cos i keep getting the broken link symbol when i reload the page...

hmmm, lemme see...

*I´ve met a girl I really like, dunno if I am ready to take it to another level just yet, but she is great :)

*The band is doing great, we are about to enter the studio ;)

*Hmmmm.. Well, It is spring soon :lol:

-phyros (forever we flyyyyyyyyyyyyy, some day!!!!!!! OHHHHOHOHHHHHHH oAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! )