The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I am back on a visit. A visit of evil and destruction. No not really.
Actually I haven't even been lurking here after I left so I have no
idea what's going on but I assume nothing has really changed...

- I won the equivalent of 1100 euros in a lottery

only to know that I had stopped paying for my ticket before christmas so no money for me:)

Just got the word that Vintersorg will play at the 2000 Decibel festival here in Sweden on the 17th of May! :D
I immidiatley called up a friend of mine (the only one with good taste in music) and told him the news. He just screamed in my ear!!!
There were no discussions what so ever about wether we would go or not. I´ve never seen Mr. V + friends live before, so this was the best thing that could happen right now....
The worst thing is that it's so damn long time to wait... ;)
Anyone else going BTW???

If that is true that's good news. I intended to spend a few days in Sverige this year for holidays so I might be able to have them at the time the festival takes place. :D

:eek: OMG!

Please let that be true!

I am going anyways, but Vintersorg + Amon Amarth would make the night great!

And Gauny, make sure you tell us if you are coming...;)

-phyros

Originally posted by Soulburner
damn, 200 decibel look more and more attractive... I need two more jobs...

Muahahaaaah! Would rock having you there! :eek:)

Nicest thing today was picking up a package at the postoffice
from mr Soulburner, and in it was the Seducer's Embrace
album....SIGNED! >:eek:))) Nicest surprise in quite some time!
Muahahaaaah!

Then it was nice hearing Vintersorg might play at 2000 Decibel!

Oh, and before I went to the postoffice I met this guy I know
and after we'd talked for a while he said "Oh, and I almost
forgot, do you want an electric guitar?" I'm like -->" *Doh* Of
course, but I can't afford one right now" "Oh no, not like that.
I found an old one and if I can make it sound good again I'll
give it to you".... That's awesome! hehe... It's a really nice
thought, but as getting an el guitar is sort of a dream it won't
happen...not that easily...it just can't, can it? hehe... :eek:P

I received my order from EMP today.

Contents of the package:

• Vintersorg - Ödemarkens Son
  • Otyg - Sagovindars Boning
  • Otyg - Älvefärd

I can't wait to finally hear Ödemarkens Son. It better be good - my expectations are sky high.

I am Danish, but my Swedish isn't that good - what does Sagovindars Boning mean anyway?

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I see... Well, I hope you will get better soon, and check your PMs, I'm gonna send you one right now.

got it!thanks...well,i feel better right now,but i don´t know how long my good feeling will last...:( but it feels good that you are there for me!*hugs you*

Originally posted by Morgana
Nicest thing today, I finally bought a Digicam... and had already some fun, hehehe....

Ey, what cam is it? Got a link to a page with some info on it? :eek:)
Looking forward to seeing some pics! :eek:)

Nicest thing today was managing to climb up from my selfdug
black hole and actually smiling from my heart for the first time
this week ;o)

I'm finally in California! Actually, I've been here since Sunday night, but internet access is a pain.

I'm just loving this weather. The locals think it's cold at 75F highs, and 50F lows, but it's better than the 8F high back in Chicago today! I've been going out in shorts and a t-shirt, and I'm pretty comfortable, even in the late evening. I wish I had a light jacket with me, but I don't, and I'm still surviving.

I couldn't make it to the Nile concert on Wednesday because we were working 12-hour shifts at work. Oh well, I've seen Nile before, and I'll see them another time. I still expect to make it to the Opeth concert on 1 Feb.

Work has even been enjoyable. I'm only a trainee on site, but I still feel like I've made some sort of a contribution, and I've enjoyed climbing around the refinery. I was on a 20 meter tall, 3 meter diameter (66 by 10 feet) distillation column on Tuesday, and I plan on climbing a 30 meter tall by 5 meter diameter column tomorrow (98 by 16 feet). No stairs, just a ladder, so it's quite a good work out.

Keep on rotting...