The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Nova
got it!thanks...well,i feel better right now,but i don´t know how long my good feeling will last...:( but it feels good that you are there for me!*hugs you*

That's good, I hope you get a lot better soon. *Hugs back.* I'm glad to know someone like you. :) Keep smilin'!

Good thing for me:
GOT MY TICKETS TO SEE... Dark Tranquillity! Nile! Strapping Young Lad! The Berzerker! and Napalm Death! I'm SO excited! But it cost a lot, so my friends owe me money. I bought 3 tickets, and I gave 1 to my friend for his birthday. And another to my friend to drive us. But, it cost more than I thought, so, they owe me money.

hell yeah!!!! I passed that oral exam today and could even keep my good mark from the written part! :hotjump:
Wow.......cannot believe the 2 years are over. Skål!!!! :D

Originally posted by Gaunerin
hell yeah!!!! I passed that oral exam today and could even keep my good mark from the written part! :hotjump:
Wow.......cannot believe the 2 years are over. Skål!!!! :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is fantastic! :eek:))) Whoi whoi!! :eek:)))

And then I get a little jelous and go "....nerd" >:eek:)
Muahahahaaaah!

You've done great! I _am_ happy for you :eek:)

yesterday i went to the Anorexia Nervosa gig
it was great, i took somme really nice pics and i recorded some 40minutes of the concert...
:) :)

Ohhhhhhh! Congrats my dear!! I am so glad for you! And I am happy it worked that I crossed my fingers for you ;)

I hope you celebrated in the Swedish way ;)

Keep up the good work!

-phyros ( Hmmm, maybe I should help her celebrate? Sounds like a good excuse to open up a bottle... Hmmmm... )

hehe :D .......thanx sweetie :) .....we'll celebrate in may ;) (better late than never)

......and I'm looking forward to your assistence in regards of my Swedish :D (I'll send you my homework j/k )