The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Lordenlil
I cannot believe how much cheap shit they got on cdon.com now... I was looking for some old Hypocrisy I miss in my collection and I found almost all to be at 69,- NOK (almost 1/3 of what a normal cd costs in the store and less than 1/2 of normal webprize). Then I looked around and found lots of cheap GOOD, classic metal cd's... ended up ordering 26 albums with a friend.. I like it..

Errr.... toll? Nei?

I've started listening to the new Perished album on my way to
work, and holy shit!!! It rules!!! I can't WAIT to see this band
at the Inferno! It will be the highpoint of the festival for me! :eek:)))

I've also learnt how to make muffins, so now I make them all
the time! >:eek:))) *Eats a muffin* >:eek:P~

Today we have female carnival's day and we can do what we like, sort of...
Dressed up, with scissors and a couple of lipsticks, the female is cutting male's ties and shoelaces off and can kiss any men she fancies to... hehehe... not to forget the nice booze we'll having...

Morgana said:
not to forget the nice booze we'll having...
We had our annual "Altweiberfete" with hundreds of ppl in the office. And yes, we had tons of booze as well :saint: Luckily I was more or less able to control the quantity I had so I still remember all :D
Didn't meet as many ppl as I hoped for though.

Wednesday last week I travelled to Copenhagen with a friend of mine. We went to the Hammerfall concert the same day, and thursday we went to the Within Temptation concert - what a blast!

I spent the rest of the weekend with my fantastic sister in her appartment.

Gaunerin said:
We had our annual "Altweiberfete" with hundreds of ppl in the office. And yes, we had tons of booze as well :saint: Luckily I was more or less able to control the quantity I had so I still remember all :D
Didn't meet as many ppl as I hoped for though.

Hehe, your area celebrates it much more then my area I think.
My company closed for today and Monday, so every person can celebrate carnival...
Actually they had another reason behind it... we have to work overtime at another time for it... :(

The Nomad said:
I just got my tickets for my next assignment... Taoyuan, Taiwan. I leave in 10 days. Yay! It's expected to last 3 months. Yay!

TAIWAN!!!! Koolers!! :eek:))) *GHAH!!!!* I want to travel too!!!!
You're so lucky! :eek:) Looking forward to some really cool pics
from Taiwain then! >;o)

Nicest thing today: Being back at work again, and receiving a
demo-cd from a guy who's friend is in a band :eek:) Yay! hehe...