The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Heh, I tend to do that, too... I just can't be somewhere as a guest and not do something, at least ;)

Hej, and it's good that also nice things happen to you, Mea, you propably deserve it more than most others.

Aki, loads of fantastic stuff today! The most amazing thing is that
I've been invited to a pre-listening of the new Green Carnation
album!!! I'm still not sure when and where, but hearing it will be
just amazing!!! :eek:)

I went to this "open day" thing at a school I have thought about
studying at next semester... Got some really interesting info on
the classes they have, and it was nice seeing what they had to
offer :eek:)

Another more than nice thing is that the cam I want, which is so
expensive it will burn a hole in my wallet (!!!) has dropped almost
5000 NK in just a couple of weeks, and it's not even released yet!
Muahahahaaaah! >:eek:))) I like that! hehe... :eek:) Now I can affort a
better lense!

Oh, and I decided to download Opeth's "Damnation", but I'm still
_NOT_ listening to it!! hehe... Dunno how long I will be able to
wait though! I want the album, NOW!!!

listening to the Damnation thing....

My tongue hurts no more....so i can eat again :)

soon i'll be listening the new misanthrope album :)

A friend of mine (ok, an ex-) sent me a beautiful blanket from Korea with wolves on it. It just floored me with the quality of the picture and of the blanket itself. It's a pity that I can't take it with me to Taiwan (too big), but it'll wait for me when I come back. It is kinda confusing why she didn't give it to me when I visited last May, but oh well...

And I leave for Taiwan in 37 hours...

Oh, time to tell what happend to me lately... as you might noticed I'm less on the net... :D
Well, we have such nice weather, I have to go out and do something...
Today I left my car here at home, went by bus into town. A nice old greek woman had a month card and it's allowed to take a second person with you on Saturdays and Sundays. Well, she invited me to join her. That was very nice, cause I saved a bit money...
Anyway, it was really nice walking over the market and have a look in some shops... I don't go much down town, so I noticed two new shops and one was already closing down again. Well, if all people only go as much down town as me, then I'm not surprised that many shops do not excist that long... but I have the most important shops (I mainly go to) just around the corner, hehehe...

I had a nice time in town, had a nice dinner and had spent hours outside... I just love walking around when the weather is so lovely...

When I returned I was in such creative mood that I designed a couple of cards and will use them a little Birthday surprises :)

Because I have been out all day I thought of having a relaxing evening at home with some beers, hehehe....

1 1/2 weeks ago I had ordered quite an amount of clothes, which had arrived this Thursday. Only one skirt I had to return the rest is soooooooooo beautiful, I think of getting some more clothes from that online catalog... once a year I just have to spent a little money on such things... :)
Esp. when I'm going on vacation soon... hehehe...

Hearing the new Green Carnation album today was dead-nice! :eek:))
They've turned all prog-rockish, sort of psychedelic. Short
songs and all that. I think this is an album that will grow on me,
very relaxing stuff... I'm still in a trance, excuse me >:eek:P