The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Eh I should've asked for a digicam for graduation like all my friends. Instead I asked for an art book...

Oh well, it's a really awesome book: Great Altarpieces: Gothic and Renaissance

Oh, I guess the best thing that's happened to me lately is I'm dating someone :)

DeadWinterDead said:
Yeah, a lot of people are dating right now... But that's nice, I guess.

Yup. Two girls, even. Sadly, the closest one is 800 miles away. 6,700 miles for the other. Fortunately, neither reads UM.

Now Playing: Green Carnation -- Light of Day, Day of Darkness
/* random quote */
The Cheat, I'm having some problems. Your computer has too much computer in it and not enough typewriter.
-Strongbad

wow... nice to be back here :D
but just as wrote in the 'cause u lie..' thread, in the last month pretty much things happened... but the latest one: i've talked to Warrel last night... and i was told he is a b***, he was really cool. I enjoyed the discussion... looking forward a second round :)

Dude, you dropped by. Of course it still exists... It's good to have a thread for good news... And we still have the one for bad news. All good.

Now Playing: Chicago Soundtrack -- Nowadays (Roxie)
/* random quote */
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

I`m just back from the Dead Soul Tribe show, and it was beautiful. It was kind of a `real` experience to hear them live, again. They played 2-3 new songs and those were fine as well. I took something like a 100 pic just while DST played:)
The guy from the band were friendly and we had a little `party` after the show with the drummer and his wife.
it was a great show and though only 130ppl came to see them.. all of us enjoyed it.
I`m off to bed now.. :zzz:

I'm off to Stockholm tomorrow morning. My first time in Sweden. I will get to practice my one-year Swedish knowledge. ;) I'm sure it will be a great stay. How can it be otherwise? :-o

I was offline for about a week, and enjoyed it!! hehehe...
I'm having two weeks vacation, and I went to a city in the
south where I used to live and got to visit my grandparents,
my father and my best friend :eek:)

Got a message from HellSpawn yesterday, he's in Oslo and
we'll probably meet up tomorrow! That'll be cool! :eek:D

Needed some things for the appartment and my boy and I
went to hell (or ikea, my wonderful workplace) and bought
some stuff, only to be met with "COME BACK, WE MISS
YOU!!!!" :eek:) No wonder I'm a workaholic when I'm amongst
friends there!

Hmmm... and today I finally got online again, and loads of
messages and e-mails and stuff was waiting for me! Smooth :eek:)

Good times!

Evil greetings!

I am not at home this summer = no PC. But a quick post now. I am working at a aviation museum these days, and will be back in august. Got A on my project and I'm happy. See ya!!

Alas, there are also some nice things that had happened to me as of late. For one and most important - Fjelltussa and me got engaged on midsummer :) Second, I finally received my admission to study at the University of Oslo, effectively starting August, 13th. Just hope I will be in shape until then :)