The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I've been to my mum's place yesterday and I tested my brand new festival-tent in her garden. The tent was a rather cheap offer at the local supermarket, just the right thing for longhaired freaks to fall over at night :D

I should get a new one really... saw one at Lidl which is nice and quite big, but didn't had enough money with me and they don't take credit cards as you know...

Yeah, we have some supermarkets (Aldi, Lidl, etc) do not take credit cards... you have to pay cash...
The shit is, they sell stuff most times at the cheapest and good things are always gone fast if they don't have it regular in stock... so most times useless to go to a bank to get money then... it's usally a waste of time, because things are gone by time you return.

Finished reworking my website last night.. shame on me - I should be working with the last exam paper instead.
Got hired to do a cd-cover, and might have to do a webpage too later this summer :)

No need for a tent this year, there won't be any festivals for me this year, I'm afraid... and lately, the only nice thing that happens to me is the happiness I find about being with Fjelltussa :)

good thing : the school year is almost over... only the final exams (for the idiots of the class, just as me...) remains

Congrats. Enjoy the summer!

For me, I just found out that I'm leaving for Korea next Friday! :hotjump:
I'm extremely happy. It does complicate some matters here, but I can live with that. And, hopefully, I'll even have time to go to Taipei to visit my girl.

Scary thing is that I'm sent out as a billable advisor (consultant), so I'm supposed to know what I'm talking about. I don't (yet) know the technology that I'll be working on, and I've never done this before... besides, my training wasn't quite adequate. But my bullshitting skills should get better.

Now Playing: Vintersorg -- Till Fjälls -- Till Fjälls
/* random quote */
"'Cause I don't believe in miracles
I don't believe we can do no wrong
I don't believe in love any more
And I don't believe that we'll ever find you"
-Brave "Dark Waters"

Morgana said:
Hehe, that make me remembering when I got mine, I had to take pics if everything and everyone... :)

Ghah! So true! :eek:) I've taken around 200 pics just on my
trip out to get ice-cream today! >:eek:) Hehe...

Love my cam! *kisses it* >:eek:)

Today was "the music's day" here in Oslo and loads of
bands were playing for free all around town. Unfortunalty I
didn't see any bands but the city was so alive! :eek:)

Reactions: Ormir
I want a digicam, too :cry: (<---doesn't sound like nicest thing lately at all, heh? :rolleyes: )

So what's been nice lately......I've been invited to a chat last night which was rather funny (except when the guitarists started talking about...guess what...guitars... :lol: )

Yesterday was great in Oslo indeed. Lots of people and things going on.
If the weather stays this good, I'll be attending a version of Carmina Burana on a small island in the fjord just outside of Oslo, in the monastery ruins there.