The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

believe it or not, I had another long lost friend call me this evening and wanted to know if i wanted to do something, so, of course, I did. I don't know what it is about this past week or two, but i've been able to meet with a few very good friends from the past, and it's something that i appreciate very very much.

...and who really cares about peoples user names, I'm sure they have special meaning for whoever it may be, for whatever the reason may be. It's a mark of peoples personality. But if you really want to think about it, it's a bit insignificant either way....It's really a non-issue.

NP: HIM, "Buried Alive by Love"

Heh, that is nice, FDM (as much as I like your username, it's still to long to type).

Insanity, that IS cool. What kind of job is it? Tech support?

For me, I had a nice weekend in a rather nice location on this tiny island, Sun-Moon Lake... And I kept my girlfriend out of Taipei which theWHO has recommende people stay out of... heh.

Now Playing: CNN
/* random quote */
"I wait and I wait and what I really hate
is the panic that stops me from breathing"

Pontus.B said:
yo, I don't like ppl who take names from heroes and other persons that exists in books or films, because you can't live up to them and that disgrace the name! so please don't take a name you ain't worth.
And I don't belive you are a spear maiden are you ?

Wow, I can't believe I missed this whole (but brief) conversation.
I don't want to give you shit, Pontus, just to inform, but there is a thread for talking about handles. It takes some effort to find, and you kinda have to know it exists, so... yeah.

Now Playing: Opeth -- Blackwater Park -- Blackwater Park
/* random quote */
"What is 'correct' usage? We have no king to establish the King's English; we only have the President's English, which we don't want."
-Zinsser

I had a lazy weekend, just relaxing from the stress I had at work on Friday... working overtime, to catch up the up coming financial loose a bit... my company decided to have a production break for a week in May, June and few days in July... means, we won't earn money then... :cry:
Next Friday same again, but I'm happy to be able to do it...

The Nomad said:
Wow, I can't believe I missed this whole (but brief) conversation.
I don't want to give you shit, Pontus, just to inform, but there is a thread for talking about handles. It takes some effort to find, and you kinda have to know it exists, so... yeah.
Thanks for getting the nick thread up, the hole conversation made me digging out the Avatar thread as well :)

@Morg, I'm sorry for the situation u have to face at work. It's really bad.

I had a busy week behind me now... with ups and downs as usual... I'm just glad I got some new cd and had a relaxing time at the weekend house on Saturday... didn't really have time for anything more lately...

I have only one month left in school!

Now we have VERY soft classes so we do not even have to do anything, not very often anyway.

Damn it gonna be SO nice to be done with the school, no more buss trips.

Everything sorted out with the whole 2000 Decibel thing. It took some damn time, but now when everything is OK, and I know I am going to the gigs...I feel sooooo relaxed and satisfied...:Smug:
*unlocking a beer or two*

Ick, exams. Here, seniors are exempt if they have 3 absences and an A average or 2 absences and a B. So, as of now...I'm not taking a single one :)

And yeah, I guess we're young compared to some. I have yet to feel old. I still feel like a little kid. :\

The Nomad said:
Hey, I don't feel old. Maybe not like a little kid, but still.

Now Playing: too sleep to play music
/* random quote */
Life means so much more since I stopped thinking

lol I wasn't implying you felt or are old. Or that anyone does. Just that I feel like 18 is a paltry number...

I think eventually you do feel old. Whether it's at 30, 40, or 90, it depends on you. And often at what you feel are milestones, for a brief period similar things happen. When I first decided to start shopping for condos, I was thinking, "woah, this is almost being responsible and stuff." But not really, since I won't be living in it or anything.

Anyway, I get to see Matrix Reloaded in about 7 hours. Pretty cool!

Now Playing: The Gathering -- Mandylion -- Mandylion
/* random quote */
She comes to me in my dreams
...Oh Athena

Doesn't that make it about 1pm in Texas? Don't you have class or something like that? (I don't know if Allen is in CDT or MDT)

Now Playing: nothing
/* random quote */
"Please don't cry. It makes the code look all wavy, and then you'll never find the bugs."
-Mark Handy, on brown.cs.cs016

Yes I'm in central and that's 1 pm. I have an off period everyday and usually get out at 1:20. But today I have an AP Economics test and I won't be going to class afterward. Besides it should be less crowded, which is good news for me. :)