The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Fjelltussa said:
Hmmm... The nicest thing that has been done/said to me lately... That must be this really nice guy who told me he thought my eyes were beautiful.... :D

In America you would get slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit for saying you thought a lady had beautiful eyes.:erk:

As far as something nice: I was happy to have my brother and a friend come into town and get pizza with me by suprise.

The Nomad said:
I had a FANTASTIC weekend down in Kenting, which is at the very southern tip of Taiwan. Gorgeous weather (28-31 C), clear skies. The ocean had quite a few waves from the typhoon off the Philipine coast, so we couldn't do scuba, but we spent several hours Saturday night on the beach having some drinks and watching those waves break on the shore. Just a perfect weekend... it's also helpful that I acquired myself a girlfriend during the outing. *content sigh*

Now Playing: The Gathering -- Mandylion -- Sand and Mercury
/* random quote */
It's really confusing, but extremely convenient.
-Rami Grossberg, Algebraic Structures prof.

Sounds damn nice... nothing like enjoying life like that... aaaaah...
:cool:

I had a busy Easter, fixing my girllfriend's PC (all hail installing Windows
on a PC which cannot have floppy and CD ROM player at the same time.
Hint: format c: /s (/q), and then add ONLY the files needed to drive the
CD ROM... + configure autoexec.bat and config.sys... any other files will
mess up... hehe.. of course that didn't make sense to me at first, but I
managed). I am enjoying music, making album cover art, preparing a
Flash course I'm gonna give at my college and then some school stuff...
enough to do, but working hard makes me feel good at least ;)

Reactions: Blackspirit
*content sigh* Man, I miss this shit.

Now Playing: October Tide -- Grey Dawn -- Heart of the Dead
/* random quote */
"In the last four chapters you have learned everything about Java except
the fun parts! If this were a FORTRAN book, we'd be done already."
-The Java Handbook

The only good thing I have is that I am going to 2000 Decibel.
The bad thing is that I have to drive for about 6 hours to get there...
Even worse is that I can't take the car with automatic gearbox so I have to change alot of gears on the way.

For Vintersorg I can make that scrifice :headbang:

So is there any other ppl going on 2000 Decibel ¿?

I had a great time over the past weekend :Spin:
and we finally made some serious change with our site!!!!!!!!! after a looong time... so its the best news i got lately :hotjump:

@Hiljainen: what did u do in Paris?

A colleague got me a V poster off from ebay which I immediately hang up my wall in the office :D It's a VFTSG promo poster. :)
Hehe......now guess some of the comments the other colleagues soon made......the best was "does this guy have blood on his face?" ( :rolleyes: ......they meant some of the artwork across mr V's face.... like on the back of the booklet of the disc - the same picture's on the poster....)
Someone save me from all these freaks ;)

hehehe i totally know what you mean Gauny! i get the same comments for a lot of the posters in my room too! :D

oh yeah, one of my non-metalhead friends heard Vintersorg in my cdplayer yesterday... (she heard a lot of clean vocals first) and she said that he sounds like someone on Broadway! hehe so there ya go Mr. V, maybe you should try out for Broadway ;)
(another friend said it sounded like something from a cathedral... ?!)

Hehe, yeah I have a other kind of problem with ignorant ppl.

When I say that I listen to Vintersorg ppl ALWAYS says: Is that a White power band. It is so frustrating. Even my mom that knows me and have heard them still thinks they are a white power band...

(I don't live home with my mom, I live with my dad)

The wierd part is that it is the name (Vintersorg) they think sound like a white metal band. (I have shown my mom what kind of music it is and now she probably knows that it ain't white power) she even thought that a small dose of Visions from the spiral generator was nice to listen to.

white power band?! haha i've never heard that description for Vintersorg before!

nicest that happened to me lately... i think i aced my psych exam! woohoo! :) the nice part is that i had vintersorg and faith no more stuck in my head the whole time hehe (it was a multiple choice exam)

so i'm sitting there thinking "lalala... B... vem styr symmetrin... uhh C...We care a lot! ba ba ba <funky bass line> oh shit neurotransmitters...serotonin, dopamine..."

ooh and i got a free copy of the new Amon Amarth cd from the radio station! hehe me happy now :)