The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Nicest thing yesterday, Asgeir fixed a little problem \m/
And I enjoyed the Testament gig... also it was quite funny there, Gauny and I had to giggle quite a lot...
@ Gauny : Damn, I should have taken a pic of this cool hairy guy :lol: *rotflmao* but also the guy who spilled the beer over... hihihihi... wonder if he's still melting away... :lol:

I just finished a 29km ride from the center of Taipei back to my hotel. I'm utterly knackered (sp?), but it was a good ride despite flying over the handlebars after 10km and getting a flat at 15km... and nearly getting lost a couple times, which really sucks if you don't know Mandarin... I sure don't.

Oh yeah, and I "had" to do this ride because I purchased a new bike in the center of Taipei... only NT$7500 (about US$225). A bit more than I expected to pay, but they always get you with the accessories.

Now Playing: Drain S.T.H. -- Freaks of Nature -- Black
/* random quote */
Don't hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.

The Nomad said:
Congrats! What are you studying?

Thanks :) I am at my final year of electronic engineering and I will do my Master (postgraduation) in Satellite Communication Engineering....Don't ask me if it is difficult...well, hell it is!! :OMG:

Blackspirit said:
Still no replay from him... Damn, I _totally_ wanted a replay >:eek:)

I'm just curious about something, Blackie... I notice you use REPLAY everywhere instead of REPLY.. any particular reason for this,- is it yet another UM term (or are you just being a silly little troll as usual?) ?... tell me... NOW :yell:

Hoping for a quick replAy. :loco:

Lordenlil said:
I'm just curious about something, Blackie... I notice you use REPLAY everywhere instead of REPLY.. any particular reason for this,- is it yet another UM term (or are you just being a silly little troll as usual?) ?... tell me... NOW :yell:

Hoping for a quick replAy. :loco:

Same thing as the "sKjekke" >;o)
I replAy and I sKjekker >:eek:) Silly little troll, as always....

Today I am happy because finally I bought what I had in mind the last month....and that is.......................a cuckoo clock!!! It is not from real wood (as it would be very expensive) but it does cuckoo.. :) Maybe I seem a bit silly.... :loco: But I like it..

I had a FANTASTIC weekend down in Kenting, which is at the very southern tip of Taiwan. Gorgeous weather (28-31 C), clear skies. The ocean had quite a few waves from the typhoon off the Philipine coast, so we couldn't do scuba, but we spent several hours Saturday night on the beach having some drinks and watching those waves break on the shore. Just a perfect weekend... it's also helpful that I acquired myself a girlfriend during the outing. *content sigh*

Now Playing: The Gathering -- Mandylion -- Sand and Mercury
/* random quote */
It's really confusing, but extremely convenient.
-Rami Grossberg, Algebraic Structures prof.