The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I need some help if possible. I got this project at school, designing a web browser. I just need ppl to give some opinions about their web browsers. I made a form (it is completed, that's the nice thing) and it takes 5 mins to fill out. I appreciate all contributions :)

http://www.ia-stud.hiof.no/~jensrkar/ddo/research/

Other than that I did a Macromedia Flash presentation at my college yesterday. It was ok, even though I couldn't manage to get through as much as I hoped for.. (mostly bcuz of the presentation form set by the ppl who arranged this.. it wasn't very effective.)

today i received the CDs that Eldzik sent me :)
he he that's the first new cds i have since a long time... i'm happy :)

i'll probably go to Children of Bodom / soilwork (blah !) gig next monday
and probably to Ancient Rites / Sceptic Flesh / Thyrfing :hotjump:/ Blood Red Throne / Skyfire next tuesday ...

@Hiljainen : Where were you in Paris ? What did you visit ? so bad you didn't asked me i would have shown you the metal pubs here...hù hù

Reactions: Hiljainen
Phildwarf said:
@Hiljainen : Where were you in Paris ? What did you visit ? so bad you didn't asked me i would have shown you the metal pubs here...hù hù

:eek: yeah! i was in a hostel in the ...how is it called..quartier latin (sp?) near notre dame, i visited the area around there and louvre, champs elysees, tour eiffel, montmartre and pere lachaise. :)
there was always me and my friend walking around, asking informations and being stupid :p

Reactions: benny
Thank you, mister, SS.. The viking is jolly about this!

viking.jpg

Congrats, Morg...
...and I just found out that I have 2 new cousins on the way.

Not to mention, having a long lost friend call me and having a chance to get together with her a few days ago....very very nice.

NP: Sonata Arctica, "Silver Tongue"

I fly some R/C planes and I want a new 40 engine for our skyward 40 plane, so I did find the best 2 stroke engine and it was a rossi.
But it is expensive. Suddenly when I am at the airstrip a dude says he wanna sell a brand new Rossi 40 engine for 600sek (Very cheap). :D

--------------------------------------------
NP: Analog Pussy-Hanging myself comfortably

i was sitting around yesterday swearing my head off cos my stupid computer was acting up all day, being completely unreasonable... so i phoned this guy to help me out, and he ends up offering me a job!! (which i accepted!) hehe 'tis a good day :)

Hmm, I wish someone would give me a job like that. :)

The other day, I went to see Opeth, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, and Strapping Young Lad all by my lonesome because I couldn't get anyone to come with me. I was planning on just standing there by myself, but this guy ended up coming up and talking to me for almost the entire time. Heh, later on in the evening he finally asked me if I had a boyfriend, to which I said no. I played dumb and asked him why he wanted to know. And of course he said something like 'I think you're pretty'. Nothing really came out of it, but compliments are always nice. :D

yo, I don't like ppl who take names from heroes and other persons that exists in books or films, because you can't live up to them and that disgrace the name! so please don't take a name you ain't worth.
And I don't belive you are a spear maiden are you ?

(Far Dareis Mai)

It is good that you like Robert Jordans work...
But have respect for the books, if you like him.

And the picture is humiliating!
This is just my opinion...

Pontus.B said:
yo, I don't like ppl who take names from heroes and other persons that exists in books or films, because you can't live up to them and that disgrace the name! so please don't take a name you ain't worth.

(Far Dareis Mai)

I use my real name :cool: But I see nothing wrong in using hero names or stuff

Pontus.B said:

(Far Dareis Mai)

1)My user name shows that I respect him because I think his work is worthy of displaying to others so I see nothing wrong in it.

2)One of my nicknames in real life is 'Amazon Book Maiden'. 'Far Dareis Mai' is somewhat similar and, therefore, is meaningful to me. And my having 'Maiden of the Spear' doesn't mean I'm a spear maiden. It just correlates to the user name and makes sense. The fact that I'm not a spear maiden does not disgrace the the name or books or Jordan in any shape, way, or form.

3)The picture is someone's artwork. I can appreciate art, can't I? Seeing as how it's not a real person, I don't see how it could be humiliating at all. It's not a drawing of me and it doesn't imply that I am a whore or anything.

4)Also, this thread is for talking about nice things that happen to people. Telling me that I'm disgracing Robert Jordan is kind of the opposite of that...

In short you just need to lighten up and not be so critical of others.

Have a nice day :)

Reactions: Blackspirit
My nickname "Fourka" is a name of a bad witch of a book for young kids...She had a vacuum cleaner instead of a broom and she was using it to catch the small kids....I hope this is not bad enough...:erk:...:)