The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Gotcha... you'll proabably have seen it by the time you read this, but it's FAN-Tastic... of course, that depends on how you look at it and what you expect/want out of it, but hey.

Now Playing: My Dying Bride -- The Angel and the Dark River -- The Cry of Mankind
/* random quote */
"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"
-Richard Jeni

hmm...I have mixed feelings about it. One friend said it was the best movie he had ever seen. One said it sucked. I guess I'm in the middle. All in all, it was like the first...some scenes were overdone and some weren't developed enough. The whoa factor is gone from the first movie yet all in all, a good way to spend an afternoon.

1. I've been to Sweden again.
2. I'm back home.
So figure :p

If there is anything I learnt this time it is:
1. Get a creditcard to be able to hire a car.
2. Get a decent mobile that allows you to call whenever you want whoever you want.

And yes, other than that, I'm fine.
I've even had some surprisingly good experiences with Swedish (those moments were rare though...).
It totally annoys me that I'm pretty decent in reading but cannot get any spoken Swedish. I've had some clever moments but mostly it's been rather disappointing. And I suck at putting on a clever look while I don't get a thing also. Today when I got me some food at Göteborg station I was asked something about some sauce that I would possibly want......so I agreed on having one and nodded. But I was asked the same question again.... and I realized I was asked which I wanted and not if I wanted any at all. Damn :D
I think I can spare you all a full report of my week, right? :p

I wish I could get out of the country right about now. So much stress.

But um...I guess the last good thing that happened to me was I called up a friend who I had never called before. He has a sexy voice. :D

I finished the first of my 3 exam papers today!
And Slavia, Disiplin and Diskord are playing at Nyx tonight, so I'm gonna give myself a well deserved break, have some beers and a bit of fun :hotjump:

Hehe, sounds like my experiences kinda, Gauny ;) Sweden... by now that is propably one of the most annoying places I know... damn those private Railway companies.... and it's always annoying to have to travel for like 8 hours through the desolate landscape of South-western Sweden just to get to Norway (after seeing it for the 6th time in a few months it gets quite boring to watch...) .... Trelleborg must be one hell of a depressing place, too, I wonder how the people there manage life.

As for me, I wish I had something to report that could be considered "something nice".

Ziuwarian said:
Hehe, sounds like my experiences kinda, Gauny ;) Sweden... by now that is propably one of the most annoying places I know... damn those private Railway companies.... and it's always annoying to have to travel for like 8 hours through the desolate landscape of South-western Sweden just to get to Norway (after seeing it for the 6th time in a few months it gets quite boring to watch...) .... Trelleborg must be one hell of a depressing place, too, I wonder how the people there manage life.

As for me, I wish I had something to report that could be considered "something nice".

WHOA! It's nice to see you posting again Ziu! It's been a
while!!!

Last night I *clicked* with Opeth's "Damnation" and I had it
on repeat for about 5 hours. Went to bed around half past
six in the morning, and I could've listened to the album for
another five hours if it wasn't for the fact that I thought I
needed some sleep since I have an early shift tomorrow :eek:P

I love it when music gives you so much energy and makes
you go all *creative* :eek:)

Ha, I played Damnation for the folks last night and they were surprised, mainly because the impression they got from Morningrise was that Opeth is satanic or something. I've attempted to tell them otherwise, but that hasn't worked so well.

I went to Austin this weekend and was awarded a 1 at state solo and ensemble. Don't know if any of you know what this is, but it's a competition for us band folk in high school and a 1 is the highest score a judge can give you.

Oh yeah, Lordenlil...I was staring at your signature picture thing and was totally blown away when it blinked. I attribute this fascination with it to the fact that I just rolled out of bed and am not awake yet. :D

pfff...i did not post here for a while ... no time !
Nice things : i recieved my VFTSG sweat shirt :)
new cds : bloodthorn - Onwards into battle
Misanthrope - Variations on inductive theories

I will also soon finish my school year... but these times are the worse...:'(

Far Dareis Mai said:
I went to Austin this weekend and was awarded a 1 at state solo and ensemble. Don't know if any of you know what this is, but it's a competition for us band folk in high school and a 1 is the highest score a judge can give you.

They also have Solo/Ensemble for choir too! It's what I used to do back in the day... Good times.

Anyway, what do you play?

Now Playing: Opeth -- Orchid -- The Apostle in Triumph
/* random quote */
Anastasia... My beautiful grave

Lordenlil said:
AHA!!! I told you so! It's f**** brilliant :D

Amen my brother, amen! >:eek:)
Now, WILL YOU GET ON ICQ!!!! It's been too long :'o(

After work I got a mc flurry with non-stop :eek:P~), and
an Amulet double CD from my boy, so that I'd hang out
with him while he fixed a computer in a store! Yeah, I'm
easy to bribe... All it takes is "I'll buy you a cd!" >:eek:)

Edit1:Oh, and Morg: Post pics of Melle!! I'm _so_ jelous!
*Wants a hamster* :eek:)

Edit2: Oh oh... :eek:P Ignore the first edit, I just saw the
pet photo thread, so c0te! ;o)

Well, I played clarinet. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue playing in college. Might not have the time since I've got work study...

I was in choir for a couple years...It was fun while it lasted.

I played bingo today and should've won a DVD player but this other chick also called it at the same time so we basically drew numbers for it and I lost. Instead, they gave me a clock radio. Pfft.