The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

The best thing that happened to me lately must have been that Im closer with my best friend now :)

Otherwise... there's not much going on in my life anyway.. it floats like a river around me, I dont like it, I dont dislike it.. it just happens :zzz:

BG Festival was fairly nice. We had a thunderstorm the first night which kind of destroyed the construction that was holding our awning but at least our tents resisted :)
Apart from that we had a lot of sun most of the time, thus this "nice" sunburn I got :(
As I already mentioned elsewhere I wasn't all too interested in most of the bands, but I was very happy seeing and meeting the Brainstorm guys again.
Now waiting for WOA.

I think it's really nice to see you back here DeadWinterDead! :eek:))
What's kept you away?

Wow, no work today... And I have no clue what to fill my
day with! I ended up falling asleep for the second time!
Hmmm....? hehe... :eek:P

Edit: Okay, NOW I saw your "I'm back thread"! Sleeping and
surfing does not go well together! :eek:P

I graduated from my school! Had my last exam today, oral one... got 13/15 in English. I'll get a fairly good mark overall... hehe :)

not exactly the nicest thing that happened to me lately but I got a new car last week and I just put a brand new Vintersorg sticker on the rear window... now it's the coolest car in town ;)

Hehe, my ex-gfriend was in a car accident. :D She died. :tickled: I've always thought that witches live forever. :loco: Luckily I was wrong.
evilgrin.gif

:hotjump:HURRAH !!! :hotjump: