The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

:lol:

Damn it! You are faster than me Blackspirit!!

I have to agree tho... I actually felt alive for the first time in a year...:) I mean, I have gradually gotten better, and the last couple of months have been ok, but yesterday... Ohhh, I had a great time indeed!

The weather was a bit to warm, wich was helped by the fact that there was some shadow to sit in, drinking a beer...:D BUT... Arghhh! The bands did great, and it was really great meeting blackspirit! ! ( wich reminds me there is a task I am up to over at the Wacken thread...:D )

-phyros

I've been out again today for a nice walk around in some kind of forest/park in a town nearby. Nothing special about that.
Now, you may think I'm a bit silly..but I came across a playground where they had some of these swings. And I loved swings when I was a child so I went to have a swing today :D The people where staring at me in amazement but I think it was fun :p

Aaaah, swings!! I LOVE 'em! It was cool to jump off them, and we always tried to get as high speed as possible, and to swing 360 degrees around. Never managed that (*pout*), but we did manage to get it _almost_ straight out :D

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I've been out again today for a nice walk around in some kind of forest/park in a town nearby. Nothing special about that.
Now, you may think I'm a bit silly..but I came across a playground where they had some of these swings. And I loved swings when I was a child so I went to have a swing today :D The people where staring at me in amazement but I think it was fun :p

I wish I could have joined that, would have been fun

*Morg loves to have fun*

Originally posted by Oyo
I had a great time this weekend. My band had our first jam session, we are not half bad. I just need a new amp, I can't be heard over our guitarists nice crate amp, my amp is like... 10 watts :cry:

Ay!? When will your album be out!? Hehe... >:eek:P

Well, start saving up some money and get yourself
a new amp! Hehe...

What direction are you heading with your music?

They get you in a great mood Morgana!

Next Decibel, if there are any good bands playing,
you all have to come. Swedish people are really
nice! Nicer than Norwegian people. Might be cause
of the language, cause Norwegian is like German
when compared to Swedish. Everything sounds
angry, even though you say I love you! hehe >:eek:P

Originally posted by Phyros
gets you happy... :D
you didn´t read my post?

-phyros ( poster without readers? :cry: )

I have been reading you posts, but I just wasn't sure how to understand, but I did actually get it right, now you explained it to me... I can see my brain still works! :)

@Blackspirit, I know how nice the Swedes are, been there. :D

Originally posted by Blackspirit
They get you in a great mood Morgana!

Next Decibel, if there are any good bands playing,
you all have to come. Swedish people are really
nice! Nicer than Norwegian people. Might be cause
of the language, cause Norwegian is like German
when compared to Swedish. Everything sounds
angry, even though you say I love you! hehe >:eek:P

Hehe L0L Guess that's why there's so many spiky, corpspainted blackmetalers up here, eh? :devil: L0L

Wir lieben dich auch,Oyo :)
cool signature/pic btw,i love those crayons when i was a kid.....
(i think i still have some somewhere :err: )

Phyros&Blakcspirit@ wooooow!! it's so cool that you had such a cool time!!! You saw Opeth didn't u?????? :cry:

Astarte@ congratulations :)

nice thing today....hmmmmmmm my brother and his girlfriend decided to go to a restaurant for pasta (*yummy*) and asked me if i would like to join and i said no (politely :p ) they insisted....kinda cool :) i mean i thought they didn't really want them with me... hehe :D
but i stayed home,i had sth more important to do :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Hehe L0L Guess that's why there's so many spiky, corpspainted blackmetalers up here, eh? :devil: L0L

Haha! True! Weren't many people with spikes there,
probably cause of the music. Wasn't exactly Inferno-
material! >:eek:P hehe... But still.....

Here we say "I love you" and the other person goes
"GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHRRRRRRRRRRR" hehe... >:eek:P

@Melancholia; Ya! Front row headbangin'! >:eek:)))
It was amazing. But the sound was a little weird at
times.... I think Katatonia was the only band with
quite ok sound, but that might just be cause I didn't
know their materail >;oP Same thing with Witchery.
Kill me now.

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Here we say "I love you" and the other person goes
"GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHRRRRRRRRRRR" hehe... >:eek:P

Hehe :lol: We'll do as nor. always have: blame the rough nature, hehe. It's the cold weather's fault (always bad wearther, hehe) that we don't greet each other like south europeans do, isn't it? :p

Stange things you are saying here...? Can there really be a difference? Seems strange...? But there might be, afterall, the beer is so expensive in Norway, that a little bit of screaming might help..:D

-phyros ( WRRRAAFAGGHHGAAAHHGHGGHG!!!! )