The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Hehe, I think it's the other way around. The bad weather is not the reason for the screaming; the bad weather thet is not our fault makes us scream, and the screaming (or the reason for screaming), makes us _make_ bad weather..... or smth like that..... hehe.... :p But of course, since the bad weather makes us scream and futher make bad weather, we have yet another reason to scream, because boose is so expensive.... damn, I need some sleep now! :lol:

There should be a thread where people writes about the bad stuff that happened to them, it could be relieveing.

Back to topic, my lazy teacher decided he didn't want to show up at uni today, so I have a free day.

I met (in Romania) my 4 cousins on my dad's side for the first time since 1982. I didn't remember them since I was so young then, but they were great, and I really got a long great with Christina (the oldest of them). Hopefully I'll be able to spend more then 2 days with her next time I'm near Eastern Europe (probably for work).

And another of my cousin's has a 1.5 year old kid. So cute! No one told me I was an uncle!

Originally posted by The Nomad
I met (in Romania) my 4 cousins on my dad's side for the first time since 1982. I didn't remember them since I was so young then, but they were great, and I really got a long great with Christina (the oldest of them). Hopefully I'll be able to spend more then 2 days with her next time I'm near Eastern Europe (probably for work).

And another of my cousin's has a 1.5 year old kid. So cute! No one told me I was an uncle!

Sounds like a great time :)

Nice to have you back here :)

This thread shouldn't die!! :eek:( It wouldn't be nice
of me to let it! >:eek:) hehe.... We have to see the
nice little things that happen!! :eek:)

Well, I won a cd today, which you all know, so
old news! hehe....

My boyfriend's brother gave us a visit. I don't
really know him, and we never talk much, but I
just enjoyed the visit :eek:) Nothing more, nothing less.

The nicest thing that has happened to me in some time was remembering that hypocrisy and soilwork are playing in my city tomorrow night! Oh yeah, and my rat had 7 babies! Woohoo!

Recently I was told by one of the band directors at my school that he believes I am one of the best bass players in the state...Being as modest as I am I say its an over statement. :D