The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

A girl bit me on the shoulder last saturday at the bar and that lead to talking and kissing later on. Unfortunately she doesn't live here, but visits on weekends, so I hope I see her later tonite :)

Last saturday a girl asked me to dance and the consequences were identical to the ones mentioned in a post above this one except that talking part was pretty minimal :)
That happened on a cruise so I won't meet her again I guess... I don't even remember where she was from :/

the nicest thing?

i've had a very strange week,mostly bad... :cry:
and i still do not feel completely well :( i feel i have almost nothing interesting to do,slept bad last night and i've got a terrible headache :(

but i am happy i have my special one by my side :) he is always tender,caring,listens to all my stupid thoughts and helps me extremely a lot :)
i am sure i will be completely ok very very soon....

~Mel~(lost without the light :cry: )

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I'll read them, and maybe I'll learn some Norwegian while I'm at it.
Originally posted by Oyo
Yes, i'll still read them. I can understand about 10-15% of what is said in Norweigan, and your reviews will be so totally awesome, that 10-15% of totally blackspirit awesome is enough to make me happy :D :confused: :rolleyes:

Aren't you the nicest people in the world?! >:eek:))

And for that OYO, you hare 100% HOT and I
voted 10 at hotornot, hehe... >:eek:)

So, if I ever get anything written and posted I'll
send ya two the links so you can sit there and
understand the band-names + songnames and
nothing more! >:eek:) I think I'll have a problem
not using smilies in my reviews though! lol

ONE MORE THING!!!! _Welcome_ cWk! :eek:)

Well the past 2 weeks have been the worst times of my life, and its not gonna get any better. It seems love is still eluding me no matter how much I pursue it. But, I did meet every member of In Flames and Iced Earth :D So thats the best for me. Jesper is the nicest guy youll ever meet, he did me a really big favor, god he is so great. Other than that, pure hell.

Originally posted by Frost of the sanctum
Oh and no offense, but I thought you were a guy Blackspirit. :( :cry: ;) sorry. I should have known, you are alittle to pretty in your avatar XD :cool: :eek: :) :p

I knew you thought I was a guy Frost... And I let
you continue thinking I was one... >:eek:) I dunno,
but everyone seem to think I'm one, on IRC, on
ICQ, here... :eek:) It's cause my music taste RULES
(yes it does!!) and of course all my thought and
ideas RULES as well (no they dont! Hehe).

I think it's weird though, all you people thinking
I'm a guy, must also think I'm _very_ gay >:eek:P

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Aren't you the nicest people in the world?! >:eek:))

And for that OYO, you hare 100% HOT and I
voted 10 at hotornot, hehe... >:eek:)

So, if I ever get anything written and posted I'll
send ya two the links so you can sit there and
understand the band-names + songnames and
nothing more! >:eek:) I think I'll have a problem
not using smilies in my reviews though! lol

ONE MORE THING!!!! _Welcome_ cWk! :eek:)

Yeah, welcome cWk.

I'll learn some Norwegian. I already know some. Like 2 or 3 words.

well...i think the nice things in my day have just begun.I woke up walked to my computer and there was about 50 million messages from my friends wisihing my a happy bday.And then Blackspirit resurrected the Happy Birthday thread and wished me a happy bday! THANKS!
Along with DeadWinterDead and Morgana
THANKS!

Hey since most of you are from Norway, anyone saw a Spiral Architect show??? They're one of my fave bands :) unfortunately they rarely play live
Steinar + Lars will kick some ass on Satyricon tour and Asgeir too on Borknagar, but is difficult to me to watch this concerts (I'm from Brazil) and i was wondering if they really RULE on stage hehe