The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Blackspirit

I knew you thought I was a guy Frost... And I let
you continue thinking I was one... >:eek:) I dunno,
but everyone seem to think I'm one, on IRC, on
ICQ, here... :eek:) It's cause my music taste RULES
(yes it does!!) and of course all my thought and
ideas RULES as well (no they dont! Hehe).

I think it's weird though, all you people thinking
I'm a guy, must also think I'm _very_ gay >:eek:P

Actually I always knew you wasn't a guy, I know enuff swedish/norwegian to figure it out from that title :D

Nicest thing? Heh, not much. I suppose when the great people here showed some concern for me some time ago, when I was really on the edge. And the fact that even Vintersorg replied, that made me extraordinary happy :) I worship the man for his music, and hell.. go read yourself, if you haven't allready. It's still the nicest thing I've experienced lately.

Originally posted by Oyo
Danke, du er auch hot!

(My random Norweigan guess, HOORJ!)

Hehe, random nor. indeed!! "du er" is nor, the rext is not :p :D

There were some ppl being quite nice to me friday night. I was quite a lot more drunk than I've ever been before (vomiting-drunk - fuck, I've never vomited before!!), and some friends of mine were very nice and got me into a car and drove me home to one of them so that I could get some needed sleep some time in the morning at saturday.... And the one who drove wasn't even drunk, hehe! :)

I was vomiting the next morning, hehe. I had the terrible taste in my mouth the whole fuking day! But for some reason I never got a headache...

At saturday evening, my best friend was very nice to, btw. She invited me home to her (she doesn't live here anymore, but she was visiting her parents, who do), and she had made vegetarian lasagne ! :) That was very nice. Hadn't seen her for more than a month.

Yesterday a friend invited my b/f and me to go see a
movie, which was a nice thing to do :eek:) First we went
out, and the guys got their beer while I got my
hotchocolate (addict!). It was so cold, sitting outside,
that I couldn't let go of the warm glass when I was
finished drinking >:eek:P

Then we went into this huge candystore, which I think
is nice, for no other reason that it is filled with candy I
can buy!!! >:eek:)) Hehe.... So I filled a whole candybag,
and one for my darling, and off we went, to see the
movie :eek:)

It was nice sitting in the theatre, eating candy,
holding hands, watching a halfway decent film...

And it was nice coming home with the feeling that you
have done something! :eek:)

It was quite some time since I last came to this forum and it's good to see it's still very nice (second only to DT forum :p).

And there's a person from the forums that is very nice to me so I'm kinda happy today, I'm a bit worried for her though.