The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

yes, I can't "handle" you in the same way I handle other girls, if you know what I'm talking about, was this a contest for Crimson Babe's love? I haven't even seen her once :p

hehe you can try if you want kid, but let me warn you, you can only try once, then you'll be cast into Hades for eternity

I'm at home this evening, well, this isn't the nicest thing! ;)
The nicest is that i realized only now that i've got a friend who always send me a message with "goodnight" or "how are you today?"..now, maybe i'm only a fool, but for me this is beautiful, he's so kind! :oops: :)

I did not find any deco stuff I was searching for, but I brought home a jacket and three shirts plus 2 longsleeves.
We were listening to loads of cds and Vintersorg, Havayoth and Sirenia got a new fan :D most of all Havayoth, hehehe...
We had a lovely pizza and loads if tea while chatting....
It was a very lovely time there... really needed to come out from home...

Originally posted by phyre

Hah. I attended these too. Stood around with arms crossed, looking grim. Lucky you didn't meet me and get overwhelmed by trueness.

Tiamat sucked because Hellslaughter (Johan Edlund for trendies) didn't growl on the old songs. Also, didn't play really good Tiamat material like "Sign Of The Pentagram", "Apotheosis Of Morbidity", "Necrophagious Shadows" and "Nocturnal Funeral".

Been awaiting your arrival. I looked for you too... (honestly)
Too bad...