The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

@Nomad: Well, I've listen to the 3 samples from Waist Deep in Dark Waters. I don't know what to say, 'cause they're only samples, but Michelle's vocals are incredible. And the music fits with her. The mood I'm in right now though... Well... It fits with the song "Dark Waters"... Wow. The rest of the songs are good too. But, I don't know... It's different, and I don't know, it's kinda growing on me, I love it. Thanks for the link. And throwing in the extra CD sounds like a great idea, although, I can't check out the songs on there.

Yeah, Dark Waters is my favorite Brave track of all time... so far. I've only listened to the new albut 6 or 7 times.

The part right in the middle
"Because I don't believe in miracles
I don't believe we can do no wrong
And I don't believe in love anymore
And I don't believe, that we'll ever find you."

It nearly brings me to tears at times.

I should also throw out the other nice thing from this weekend...

My birthday present from my grandmother is to cook a dinner for me and my friends. And she's a real good cook, and my friends never get to eat Hungarian style food, so it's great for everyone.

So I had 17 people over yesterday, mostly friends from work and high school. Ate a really huge and good dinner, and just chatted for a while. Great time. Too bad I can't do it again next year. But a great time.

yeah very nice :) i'll need luck....first i have bought the new vintersorg, next i'll want the new dark tranquillity album, a bloodthorn, the Taliandörögd album, an Opeth sweat,and i have to give some money back to my mother cause she payed some presents i made to my girlfriend....lol....money leaves so fast :p