The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Well... Nothing nice for me. I'm going to my cabin this weekend (It's boring up there)... And so I'll fall behind in the threads. So, please people, don't post too much! Oh, and I'm looking to snatch some tickets for next Thursday! Nile, Arch Enemy, and Hate Eternal! :headbang: I hope I'll get to see them.

Originally posted by The Nomad
:cry:

*pats Nomad on the back* dont worry friend, she cant hide from you charm for too long ;)

@DWD thats the love i was talking about :lol: yeah go to your rich cabin rich minnesota while i sit here and really crappily made Bologna sandwhiches.........:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Yesssss!!!! I got my paycheck today and it was much
bigger than expected! >:eek:)) And I have worked a lot
latly as well so I think I'll buy some cd's in not too
long! >:eek:P Hehe....

Great! Be a responsible buyer, though, and only get worthy albums. ;) You will have to give us a full report. :D

@The Nomad: OooOooh! Thankies! Hehe... And you
writing with that small font makes me think; Where is
Astarte? Is it just me, or has she not been around lately?

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Great! Be a responsible buyer, though, and only get worthy albums. ;) You will have to give us a full report. :D
Lol, being a responsible buyer depends on what taste
you have, when it comes to this >:eek:P hehe.... I am
taking my time though, cause I want to get really into
VFTSG and Vansinnesvisor first... But I'm not sure I'll be
able to hold back much longer... I'll probably order Ephel
Duath and Rakoth from Elitist pretty soon. Full report is
sure to come when there is some action! >:eek:P hehe...

Nothing all too nice today, I had a shitty day at work :eek:(
But I'm back home now, which is sorta nice... :eek:)

Black Spirit: I really like the Rakoth album a lot - it's definitely worth getting.

When I saw Angel Dust their set got cut short because there were too many bands and the show was running behind. I di get a kiss on the cheek from the singer though (maybe for saying nice things about their performance?).

Nice thing lately: a friend of mine discovered Peter Tägtgren's Pain all on his own because the latest video is actually getting airplay in North America!

Originally posted by Morgana
Hehehe, me going to a festival in 15 min... gonna meet Gaunerin :) gonna check out some local bands and then Angel Dust :headbang:... yumy...
Haha....yeah that was probably the nicest thing that happend to me lately, too. :headbang:

Especially that rather strange guy who started to talk to us about ships and stuff entertained me quite a bit (in the beginning...)
I told him he wasn't on a Running Wild gig but I'm sure he had no idea what or why he was telling us all those things himself.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

What are you talking about? It's no rich cabin. Take it easy man.

My father has a cabin in northern Minnesota, he is there every spare moment. He has 4 brothers 4 sisters and we had a tent village up there, the whole tribe was there, with tons of beer for his b-day last year and his friends he was in bands with 30 years surprized him and both brought accustic guitars. They played different songs for 5 1/2 hours. My uncle and I even played and sang , I like the black metal on the accoustic using drone A .what a good time. This is nicer than the family pigroasts with kegs. Oh how the ritual of life takes us individuals through our journey. Even my grandma Audrey was there, I managed to have a beer with her.
This may be of interest but back in the sevendys my dads band was called Immortal Souls. Kinda cool name?
~drinking grolsch~uff!