The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss
My father has a cabin in northern Minnesota, he is there every spare moment. He has 4 brothers 4 sisters and we had a tent village up there, the whole tribe was there, with tons of beer for his b-day last year and his friends he was in bands with 30 years surprized him and both brought accustic guitars. They played different songs for 5 1/2 hours. My uncle and I even played and sang , I like the black metal on the accoustic using drone A .what a good time. This is nicer than the family pigroasts with kegs. Oh how the ritual of life takes us individuals through our journey. Even my grandma Audrey was there, I managed to have a beer with her.
This may be of interest but back in the sevendys my dads band was called Immortal Souls. Kinda cool name?
~drinking grolsch~uff!

That's pretty cool, I wish my dad liked the same music as me...

No, it was only cool name, it was a rock band. He has been quite musical though his life. He started the North Suburban community band.(orchestra) He also had a jazz project in 80s. He inspired me a lot to stay musical.

A nice thing....... I'm in Prague at the moment. :) Which is a very beautiful city! :) And, weeeeee, things are so cheap here. Food, drink, cigarettes and such is eight times more expensive home......... gaaaaahh, hehe, fun!!! :D Here I'm actually rich!! :lol:

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
A nice thing....... I'm in Prague at the moment. :) Which is a very beautiful city! :) And, weeeeee, things are so cheap here. Food, drink, cigarettes and such is eight times more expensive home......... gaaaaahh, hehe, fun!!! :D Here I'm actually rich!! :lol:

Ay! Sounds good!!! >:eek:)

I'd like to go on a vacation somewhere, just to not
be in Norway, but I need to save a lot of money :eek:P

Yeah, I read about this in the NP thread, but couldn't
be arsed asking there at the time cause I wasn't
playing anything (*shock*!!!!)... But why are you
guys almost splitting up? What's causing all of this?

Well, Tony, Chris and I were walking to the mall one day, since it's only 2 miles from my house. Well, when we got to the mall, they saw this girl standing looking at the map. Tony and Chris ran up to her and were like asking what she was looking for and said they'd help her find whatever it was. Then they started yelling at each other fighting over the girl... And now they're not talking. Patrick told me it's all my fault and said he's mad at me and said that he wishes the band was never together. Jeff is mad at Tony since he thinks Tony started it.

Lol! you guys are more childish than I thought! >:eek:P hehehe...

I really hope you work it out, it would be sad breaking
up a band for something as stupid as a girl (look who's
talking! Lol)....

And, why is Patrick blaming it all on you?

Yes, we're very childish.

Well, it's hard to work out, because you can't talk to one person without him complaining... If you would have been there, you would have seen the chaos.

He's blaming me, because it was my idea to go to the mall, and they were at my house...

Lol, well, I really hope you work things out, that
would be a nice thing! :eek:)

Today my boyfriend's brother came over and we
made chineese food and ate together, watching
The Simpsons (YAY!! >:eek:P). It was quite nice, as
my beloved one's brother is a really cool guy :eek:)

Originally posted by The Nomad
Who ever said that people don't learn to take responsibility for their own actions?

I don't know, I just want this to be over. And it's over a girl, I guess they both were thinking the same thing.

@Blackspirit: I'm trying, and it will be nice. And The Simpsons :headbang: I love that show! It's on in 35 minutes.